I'm sorry, is that a bowling ball?

(Warning: Cussing and Grammar)
"Talking" (Thoughts)

I woke up at 5 and took a shower. I've been too busy that I forgot to take care of myself. I didn't think someone could be immune to the zombie infection or couldn't feel pain. I walked toward my closet and grabbed my uniform. I soon noticed my window was open. (How could I forget to close my window?!) Before quickly closing my window.

        After I changed into my uniform, I walked straight into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and eggs. *Cracks egg into bowl and whisks.* I walked outside to grab some basils, chives, dills, and thyme. I started cutting them up.

       *Bend down to the cupboards and grabbed the food blender. Place the blender on the counter.* "Good morning Sunflower." I turned around to see the Mister!? "Sir!? I thought you and the Mistress left last night?!"

       "I was supposed to, but I thought I should give this to you." *He gives me a metal shovel.* "A shovel? But we still have the shovel in the shed?" "This one's for you to protect yourself and Dave." "But I don't-" "You just swing." "I must get going now. I will see you guys in a week."

        He leaves quickly. I stood there confused before I looked down at the shovel in my hand.
(But I'm not a fighter. Why now am I getting-) My thoughts were soon interrupted by the boys coming downstairs. "Morning Sunflower, what are you doing up this early?" Peashooter asked.

       "I'm just making Breakfast for us." I look at the clock to see it is 6:00. "Where did you get that shovel?" "This morning by the Mister. I have to learn to fight with it, but I'm not a fighter. Uhm, anyways do you guys want breakfast?" "That would be nice," Walnut said, sitting down on a stool.

          I placed the herbs into the blender and turned it on. I turned the stove on. And placed a pan on the stove. I walked towards the pantry and grabbed a thing of bagels. "Do you guys want your bagels toasted or not?" I heard them whisper and say "Three toasted and one non-toasted."

        I stopped the blender and added cream cheese, garlic powder, and salt. *Turn the blender back on.* I immediately turned the stove off and poured in the eggs. *Turn the oven on.* "Can someone mix the eggs a little?" I yelled. Peashooter walked towards the stove and started to mix."Thank you Peashooter," I smiled.

        I walked towards the fridge to grab bacon, when I smelt something burning and heard the boys yelling. I turned around and saw that there was a fire to the eggs. My eyes widened and I quickly ran to take the pan off the stove. *Opens lower cupboards and grabs a lead. Places lead onto the fire.*

        I placed my hand over my heart and slowly got down. "I'm not mad, but how did you set fire to the eggs?! The stove was off due to how hot it was!" I look at him confused and concerned. "I am so sorry Sunflower! I have no idea what happened."

         "How the fuck did you set the scamble eggs on fire?!" Morello yelled. "I know you can burn them on high heat, but how did you set the eggs on fire?" "I don't kno-" The oven starts to beep. "Go grab some more eggs, I'm going to trust Yoshino with you. I turned the blender off.

        I grab a baking pan and place the bacon on them and shove them in the oven. *Turn the stove on. Grabs the eggs, cracks them, and quickly whisks them.* "Thank you for your help."I quickly made breakfast for the four and got outside. I walked out with them and set up the lawnmowers. I went inside and locked the doors, before going towards Dave's room. (I will never let Peashooter go near the stove again.)

(3rd view)
        *Opens the door.* "Good morning Dave." "Morning Sunny," Dave yawned. "Breakfast is ready, let's get you washed up," Sunflower said, picking up Dave and walking towards the bathroom. After she got him washed up they went to the kitchen and ate. Sunflower looked outside through the window and watched them.