"Please don't ever leave me..." Rafe whispered as he pulled away in the slightest bit.

"I promise." I whispered.

"Good." He went back into the kiss and it was different.

It was loving and warm. Like my happy place...

"Ok guys I'll be home later. I'm not gonna stay out- Rafe will you please get off of my daughter." My mom says as he and the twins walk down stairs.

Rafe sat up and so did. My mother kept talking about her plans and when she was going to be back when both twins came on each side of Rafe effectively
trapping him on the couch.

"Alright girls I love you." She kissed each of our cheeks before starting towards the door.

She then scurried back and kissed Rafes cheeks as well.

"You looked left out." She said and he smiled.

"Alright by kids love you." She said opening the door.

"Bye mom!" We all shouted.

She walked out the door and I pressed play in the movie. Rafe looked over at me with a big smile.

"See, she's warming up to me." He said happily. I chuckled cuddling into Leah as Rafe resting his hand in my back.

Leah shoved me off and crawled in Rafes lap, cuddling into his chest as she tried to focus on the movie.

I rolled my eyes and moved closer as Rafe wrapped his now free arm around me.

As expected, the girls were asleep within the first 20 minutes. Not quite as expected, Rafe was to.

I didn't want to move them, knowing they would wake up, so I snuggled closer and went to sleep myself.

Kendra's POV

God this is so annoying. I was out at the bar with my friends, and it just wasn't fun anymore. All the sweaty body's and concerning smells. People shouting and the alcohol was getting a little out of control.

I'd much rather be at home with my girls. Especially because the twins were in town for a while.

I appreciated the fact that Y/n planned all this stuff so I could have a relaxing day, and it was nice, but I just wanted to go home now.

"Hey I think I'm gonna go home." I told my friend Amanda.

"Why what's wrong?" She asked still moving to the beat.

"I'm just not feeling it. I'll call you tomorrow." I told her as I grabbed my things.

"Ok I love you." She hugged me and I walked out.

As I pulled into the drive way, I shut the car off and sighed.

I just felt so lonely. And not physically but mentally. I just feel like I have no one.

I mean I miss the twins being around and I miss having a husband. But I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Y/n was like a guardian angel for me. She does everything I can't.

I don't even know what I'm gonna do with Adrian. Hasn't been going to school and spends all his time with Chrissy and doing drugs.

My son has turned into the islands new Rafe Cameron... And Rafe Cameron was dating my daughter...

I had no idea what our lives had become...

I got out of the car and walked into the house, where I saw exactly why I kept pushing myself.

My three girls on the couch sleeping.

I also found why I let Y/n date Rafe in the first place. He was so protective over them.

This is how I found them the first time I had personally met Rafe.

He loved Y/n and I could see it in the way he just reacted to her.

Anytime he saw her a smile was on his face. When she's upset he does everything to make sure she's not. He gets so excited when she kisses his cheek. It was the definition of young love and it was beautiful.

I really was warming up to Rafe, I still had motherly doubts though.

I snapped a quick picture of them before grabbing Laura first.

Just like last time, Rafes eyes shot open tightening his grip on Laura before relaxing once he realized it was me.

"Sorry." He muttered sleepily. I took Laura to her old room and tucked her in before going back for Leah.

When I went back down there, Leah was holding Leah pushing hair out of her face before he stood slowly making sure not to wake her or Y/n up.

He walked slowly to the stairs watching Leah making sure she wouldn't wake up when he caught sight of me.

"I'll take her upstairs." I told him. He handed Leah to me so gently I barely realized he let go.

He rushed back over to Y/n as I brought Leah upstairs.

Rafes POV

I tucked my arms under Y/n's body and picked her up slowly.

I brought her upstairs when her mom stopped me.

"I just wanted to say I really appreciate you taking care of my girls. Especially her. I'm slightly tipsy and it didn't hit me till now so I'm a little emotional, but I just wanted to say thank you because I'm not gonna lie I really hated you at first... I'm so sorry... god. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Thanks hon." She patted my shoulder before walking to her room and shutting the door.

I hummed to myself concluding the conversation before taking Y/n to bed.

"What happened?" Y/n asked tiredly.

"Your moms a little tipsy and she just said she hated me and thanked me in the same sentence." I chuckled and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"She didn't mean anything by it I'll tell you later. But I wanna go back to sleep." I kissed her sweetly before laying next to her.

She threw her leg closest to me over my leg and went back to sleep.

I fell asleep soon after...