It Hurts me

Mallika was first ignoring the boy but started to stare him but suddenly a boy snapped her.
The boy:- Hello! Madam? Why were you staring me M not that handsome!
Mallika:- Sumedh! When did you came here? I mean you were sitting there right? When..[cuts]
Sumedh:- Huh! Well chuck it! That guy didn't came till?
Mallika:- Which Guy?
Sumedh hits her head softly:- What do you mean by Which Guy? Tumhari Mumma ne tumhare liye blind date arrange kiya tha na..
Mallika:- Ha.. nahi aaya! Wese meri baat chodo tumhari baat batao yeh cafe to date site h to tum to single....to  what are you doing here Mr?
Sumedh:- Mere aai ne ek ladki dekhi hai....ummm....to ussise milne aaya hoon.
Mallika was feeling insecured but she trusts Sumedh.. All the time they were laughing and smiling but suddenly a girl came to Sumedh and held his collar..
The girl:- Sumedh! What the hell are you doing here? Yk I searched you for the whole one month?
Sumedh:- You! Aleyaz....[looks her at shock].
Mallika scratched her hairs don't know what actually was happening there.
Aleyaz left his collars and saw Mallika.
Aleyaz:- Who is this girl? O now I see you left me for this stupid girl..
Mallika:- Hey! I was not interfering between you two but why are you dragging me on this? Sumedh what's happening here?
Sumedh:- Mallika I will tell you later this[cuts]
Aleyaz:- You are scared now Sumedh? Mallika I will tell you? This Sumedh and I were once best friends at college. Our friendship was very deep he used to care for me very much. Seeing this care and the bond many students in our camp started shipping us. We don't cared actually about all these but slowly it started affect me.After that whenever I saw him I felt butterflies in my stomach. My heart started beating fast when he cared for me. Slowly I also understood that I started to like him not as a friend and I started to Love him. I used to write love letters to him without using my name. I wanna know that if he could understand that whether he would recognise me or not. This continued after college. That time I gave up and I confessed him aloud in the cafe where met after the college. But[cut]
Mallika:- I think I'm a third person here I should to go home n-now[ tears fell down on her cheeks].
Mallika was about to go butSumedh holds her wrist :- Wait! where are you going?
Mallika:- It's none of your business! Leave my hand.
Sumedh:- No Mikku! Don't go! Don't leave me alone!
Mallika:- How dare you to call me Mikku! I was not even a friend you could share your emotions. Who am I to you in your life? Just a third person! Now leave my wrist.
Sumedh:- No!
Mallika slapped sumedh and left from there. Sumedh eyes became glassy not for the slap but she left without completing his words but he loved her and don't want her to go forever from his life without explanation. He rushed from the cafe leaving Aleyaz all alone...
Aleyaz looking to Mallika's cup of tea:- But that day he rejected my proposal and slapped me infront of everyone.. how can I forget that insult. That day I promised myself that I will ruin his love life... But I loved him how can I do this I was expecting a word "sorry" he should not slap a girl like this infront of everyone.. But today you again proved that you do not deserve forgiveness from me. Sorry for the last time.. she went from the cafe.

Thanks for reading.
Bye bye...