New Chapters...

It was a pure sunny Sunday... The shoot was off today. Here in room Mallika was doing exercise to maintain her figure..... After a one hour  Ruby mam called her downstairs.
Mallika came downstairs and saw one couple came. She whispered to her mother.
Mallika:- Who?
Ruby:- Mallika they came from Pune.. Meet my bestfriend Vasanti & her husband...
Mallika:- Ooo Yaaa! Namastey Uncle. Namastey Aunty..
Mrs Vasanti:- Mallika, you are so cute no wonder why my s[Ruby cuts]
Ruby:- I told you not to tag me singh?..
Mrs Vasanti[Realised something]:- OOooo sorry sorry a-a-I forgot..
Mallika:- Thank you.. Mam I need to meet someone.. Bye! bye mom..
Ruby:- Enjoy!
Mallika went to her friends for inviting them for a dinner.. Here Sumedh was still sleeping.... suddenly he opened his eyes and saw a girl over him.
Sumedh :- Hey! what are you doing?
the girl :- Why? Can't I come to wouldbe boyfriend..
Sumedh:- are you flirting with me?
the girl:- No I'm not flirting with you..
Sumedh:- you are lying Miss Mallika!
Mallika:- You are holding me so tight from the beginning..leave me..
Sumedh:- let me hold you more tight..
Mallika:- No Sumedh! Leave me..
Sumedh:- No, I'm your wouldbe boyfriend right... Let me kiss you..
Mallika and Sumedh were too close that they can feel their breath..her lips were at no distance on his lips.. they were about kiss...
But suddenly his phone started to ring..and he woke up from his dream. His cheeks went red feeling somewhat embarrassment but he was smiling scratched his hairs. While the phone was continuously ringing.
Sumedh:- Wth! Who is calling me in this early morning? This girl...
Sumedh picks the phone..the girl started to scold him.
The girl:- O ho! Janab uss Haseena ko kya sapne dekh liya mujhe hi bhool gaye?
Sumedh:- k-kon Haseena?
The girl:- choro usse kaha ho tum? Address batao tumhara.. main aarahi hoon Gujarat..
Sumedh:- Mishti!!! Kya keh rahi ho?
Mishti:- Tum pehle decide karlo ki tum mujhe kya bulaoge? Mishty to kabhi Deba to kabhi Debbatma to Kabhi Didi.. ho kya gaya hain Sumedh.. Choro mujhe kuch kaam h waha pe.. to main tumhare productions ke jo Director h unka address dedo main aaj baat karleti hoon..
Sumedh:- No m serious Debaaa.. What is the case?
Debattma:- Don't say ... Your cousin sister had once participated in an audition firstly they told me that I was not selected but now after almost one year they called me yesterday and want my lyrics and I'm so nervous l[ Sumedh cuts]
Sumedh:- Ok.. calm down where are you now?
Debbatma:- I'm in the pune airport.. O o I will hang up you send me the address ok! Also arrange a room for me.. And don't you dare to pay I will pay when I will come ok. Bye..
Sumedh:- bye...
Sumedh went to washroom and went to a restaurant for his breakfast..
Scene change..
Deba was searching for the production as she was new she was continuously waving her hand on the high road for lift cuz her phone was dead and can't call sumedh...but suddenly a car stopped seeing her asking for lift. The man opened the window and asked.
“Where shall you go?’’
Deba:- Mister! Could please do me a favour? I need to go to Sharma productions.. Can you help me please..
The man:- O come in I m going there only...
Deba sits in front seat..The man started to introduce himself to her .
Man:- Hii, you are indeed very lucky
to get a lift from me.. for the very first time you are the first girl who had seated in my car.
Deba[inside]:- This man is talking too much.... what shall I do now?
The man:-Hey, where you are lost?
Deba:- No actually I came from Pune m- my name is Debatmma Saha so I'm new here uk so ummm .. can you tell mere your name?
The man:- O² let me introduce myself Karanvir Sharma the CEO of Sharma Productions..
Debaatma:- oo..i see but hey one min.. Whaaaaaaat!??You are KV sir! Sh*t I'm extremely sorry I mean I caused you trouble for me...[cuts] suddenly she was about get hurt in her head  by the sudden jerk but KV placed his hand to her head and saved her.
KV:- you don't need to be panick..  easy ok!!!
Deba[nodes]:- Hmm!!Are you hurt? ARE YOU OK?
KV:- Yaa- yaa I'm ok? Please be aware.. huh! Here we reached to our destination..
Deba reached there safely but was following Kv to his office..KV noticed this and went inside his cabin Deba too was going to cabin but suddenly stopped with a jerk
Deba:- may I come in sir?
KV:- you followed me ?
Deba [her eyes looked him upward down and then she looked here & there as she was searching something] - So are you not KV? Are you not ceo? [She smirked]
KV:- Hey! you are not the girl whom I met a hour ago? You are smirking?
They both bursted out of laughing....
While Debattma stopped laughing and was breathing heavily she said
Deba:- sir, aap se kuch baat karne aai thi aap mujhe andar to aane nahi de rahe... I again ask you May I come in sir?
KV[panting]:- Ya come in..