His baby

Happy reading

In cottage

Shivaay enters in the room and found his wife is still sleeping having disturbing lines on her forehead. It's been a day he got her back here and since then she is sleeping without even getting up once. He is so worried for her. He even called doctor 5 times to know when she gonna get up but in end he always got answer that she will be up soon but she is still sleeping and didn't move even bit till now. He sighs and slowly goes towards her. He drag a stool near her and set on it looking at her face.

My Annie. He caresses her cheek with his thumb and place kiss on her forehead softly without m disturbing her. He slowly pulled the wet towel from the bowl and started cleaning her face to the arms and neck area so that it could help her to freshenup little. During this Anika who was in deep slumber She got disturb with his touch.

Shiv she whispered his name wondering her eyes around to get him infront of her.

Shiv she whispered and about to get panic when suddenly her eyes landed on him who is sitting near her.

Shivaay ...sob escaped from her mouth and she immediately hugged him tightly bursting into tears. Shivaay wrapped his arms Around her and calm her down caressing her hair lovingly.

Where were you Shiv I was so scared when you didn't come to take me. You don't know how many things I've faced there without you. He tortured me thrown water on my face and screamed st me. He said you won't come to rescue me  and he will kill me and throw me infront of hungry animals. She hiccups telling him all the tale of  those three days which she faced in hell.  Shivaay's eyes filled with tears as well as rage for Arnav who dared to hurt his wife and tortured her. He will make sure that he face all those things which he did to his wife. He won't let him go freely.  He will definitely gonna take all revenge on-him for  scaring his wife.

Shehsh calm down Annie  your shiv is here and he will Make sure that guy face all those which he done to you. 

Anika broke the hug and cup his face in her palm looking at him with glistening eyes.

You will keep him In the dark shivaay nods tucking her hair back.

You will throw water on him as well. She sobs forming her lips in the pout.

Yes I will. I will do everything which he did to you. Your shivaay will definitely gonna take his revenge on him and will make sure that he face all those which he did to my Annie. Infect his life will be miserable. Anika's chin flicker and hugged her husband again bursting into tears. Shivaay caresses her hair and peck her head numerous times consoling her. After sometime when he realised she calm down he broke the hug and caressing her cheeks with thumb caging her face with another three fingers.

My baby would be tired right. Come lets go. Her shiv will give her bath.

Hmm Ok. Shivaay kiss her cheek and carry her in his arms carefully without hurting her. He brought her in the washroom and made her set in the tub removing her all clothes. Feeling hot water on her body made her relax and she just slid inside closing her eyes leaning her head behind. Shivaay take the sponge and started wiping her body slowly cleaning her skin.

Shiv she calls him settling in the tub

Yes baby ?? He says running his hand on her bosoms cleaning them

Where is his parents. First time she didn't call them Mumma papa otherwise she always does. These assholes not only played with her feelings but also with her emotions. She always considered them her family and those bitches were snakes under the skin of family.