Rescuing his anika

Happy reading

After few days

It's all happened because of you. Why the hell did you let him out. You knew that what he gonna do but still you had guts to let him free. Rude scream on malika who is standing like careless bitch folding her arms...

I did all this for my baby and myself. We both needed him.i don't care what he does to others and what not

Om. For god sake he is not even good for you and your baby he is a selfish bastard who just think about himself no one else. God I don't know what he have done to Anika Bhabi. We even don't know where's she. Rudra look at him worriedly who is equally tensed for her. Suddenly they all stopped talking when shivaay enters there along with his team and police. Since he had got up he didn't even take rest a bit. He is busy-in searching of his wife who is missing from past few days. Everyone tried their best to ask him to take rest but right now he don't care about himself. He just want his wife to be fit and fine and come back to him as soon as possible.

Rudra you didn't tell bhiya right. Otherwise he will kill me if he got to know I'm the one who bailed him then ....Malika whispered holding his arm looking at her brother frightened. Shivaay who was busy talking to khana his eyes fell on malika who was standing near the rudra. He just forget whatever he was doing and march towards her swiftly in no Time he hold her arm and place tightest slap on her face making her stumble

Shivaay his mom screams with his sudden action. All family didn't think that he would do like this all of sudden

You bailed him ha. You fuckin went station and freed him malika. How dare you how on Earth you let that guy out. You knew that guy is dangerous for Anika but still you freed him.

So what If I did if that bitch is your wife then he is my husband as well. If you want her well being then I want as well. For that Anika you got selfish and if I became selfish then I don't think so there is any problem. I'm praying that he should kill that bitch so that we all just get rid of her.

Malikaaaaa her brother screams and slapped her again

I will kill you malika. I will kill you. He about to grab her hand but his brothers stopped him holding his arms

Let me go Omru. Today I won't leave this girl. I've given her so many chances but she didn't learn it. Today I won't leave her. I won't.

Bhiya calm down please don't stress yourself. Please bhiya

Om. Go in to your stupid room malika and don't come out. Just stay there. Malika look at her brother frightenedly and left from there. Shivaay jerk his brothers and started walking around in tension

I don't know In what condition my Anika would be. I want my Annie back. He sobs running his fingers in his hair frustratedly not able to know about her.

On the other side

Anika slowly open her eyes but again closed them feeling sharp pain in her head. She kept hand on it and press it little to get rid of this pain but it's just pounding it making her condition miserable. After almost five minutes she again attempt to open her eyes which actually worked and she able to see around. She slowly trace her eyes around and found herself in a small cabin with a little red light aside. She slowly raise her body and set up moaning having pain all around her body. She don't know from how many days she is here. She even don't know where's she and what's the Time right now. Since she have been got here she was unconscious and didn't  open her eyes for once.

Shiv she whispered his name and try to get on her feet but a chain pulled her making her fell back on the floor again making her cry in pain.

Shiv she started crying leaning her head on the floor feeling so scared and helpless not able to do anything