DISPUTE IN MANSION

Mr.agarwal and mr.malhotra were talking where gayatri was showing ashwini around. Malhotras were so happy to hear a yes from agarwals. After all it's their only son's wish to get married to the love of his life. Women were laughing and men were discussing all the things sitting with panditji but two souls were very bored, ofcourse and bride and groom.

Manik was continuously signalling her to get up and come with him but she was denying because of her shy nature. How can she just get up and walk around infront of her father in law when there is a important work happening in the house. Pandit ji was finalising the date for the marriage. They were settled on sofa and arguing constantly. Manik want to spend some time with her but she was too coward to join him. Mr.malhotra just noticed their argument and understood the situation. He felt too proud to see that nandini had such respect for elders.

"What you two are fighting about? Moreover what you both are doing here? It's the matter of elders and we'll handle it. Manik go take her and show her around." Mr.malhotra said himself and manik smiled to the fullest. Nandini sat their with head bend.

Happily manik just advanced to mr.malhotra and give a tight kiss on his cheek making nandini and mr.malhotra laughed."You're the best dad. I love you." Manik said and gripping nandini's wrist he just hauled her up and show her the house and at last, he took her to his room.

Nandini heart was beating fast because she was just going to see her future room for the first time. Manik just opened the door and a strong smell of cologne just welcomed her. It was a huge master badroom, maybe this room is equally big to the apartment she is currently living in. The while marbled floor shined under the lot's of led lights and the big chandelier that was place in the middle of the room and giving the royal look to the whole room. Though walls were painted with jet black colour but that texture suit the room as other things  like artefacts, tables, couches, paintings, curtains, photos even the bed was having the white colour background.

Nandini keep her first step in the room and watch the richness that malhotras had. She was watching everything keenly and then she saw a beautiful big picture of them was hanging upon the headboard. Her eyes sparkled upon seeing the same picture that she was having in her room. Her shivered and closed her eyes with shyness feelings his cold hands were sliding around her stomach, hugging her from back.

"Does my wife like my room? Don't worry if you don't then we will get it changed?" Manik askedk keeping his head on her shoulder.

"No everything here is so beautiful. I like your room." Nandini answered when she was twirled suddenly towards him. She was standing way close to him because his hands were securing her cautiously, not leaving any space between them.

"Nandini you're going to be my wife. Never feel shy to confess anything that you want to change or remove in my life because after some days my life will be yours." Manik said leaning on her forehead and nandini felt her eyes are getting wet because of emotions that she couldn't control.

Manik just lift her from the ground holding her waist in his grip making her startled and he just keep her safely on his bed. They both were smiling in contentment and manik was leaning, he was just going to raise himself from her after keeping her on bed but before he could raise, they both heard loud clapping sound from the door.

Both look towards the door and found urvashi, without any delay both of them stood up and corrected their clothes making urvashi's tears more evident which was the cause of her jealousy. She just stormed in and look infront of nandini with a mocking face and deep red eyes as if she was crying from weeks.

"Don't bother, seriously nandini don't bother to correct your clothes because  uneven clothes and corrected clothes on your body doesn't make any difference." Her this remark just made nandini and manik damn confused.