THE MEET

Nandini look at the gigantic yet luxurious 12 storey building infront and join her both hands together. She gulped down watching the expensive glass and steel that were the main exterior of the huge building which give building a very highclass yet expensive look. Before she could enter, she saw a big steel gate that was manning by 4 security guard who were looking powerful yet dangerous.
The MM sign totally made of expensive steel and was neatly sticked on the powerful steel doors. This man is super rich, this was Nandini's first thought before entering.

Before she could enter the aristocratic building, she was stopped by a guard who give her plain look and ask in very cold voice.

"Show your id and get inside." Nandini shivered almost listening to his cold yet hard tone. Still she didn't let him intimidate her.

"Show you id, why you need it for the people who enters here almost daily?" Nandini asked in cheerful voice and they look at her peculiarly.

"It's seems like you're new in here. Sir is a very busy man and lot's of people came to meet him. When lot's of people of press and reporters started to come for an interview, sir strictly told us not to give entry without entry pass and id cards of employees. Show your id card and get inside and don't ask this question again because sir is very strict. If by any chance he heard you saying nonsense here then your job will be on stake." Firstly nandini felt really angry because directly the guard told her that she is uttering nonsense but then gulped down her saliva because if he is such strict man then he would insult her brutally for barging in without appointment and maybe he would throw her out.

Nandini mustered some courage and show them her news channel id. They very well knew that this matter is related to manik's dad so they relented and opened the door for nandini.

"Hey we are sorry ma'am, please don't complaint to sir. We didn't knew you were sent by karthik sir orelse we wouldn't dare to stop you." Nandini didn't said anything and went inside.
At least she got the entry and now she have to focus on the main goal, make him convience on giving her an interview.

Nandini went inside and the lady behind big wooden dask welcomed her with smile. Not only the exterior of the office was posh, the interior was more attractive and expensive.

"Hello ma'am how may i help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Want to meet sir, his dad send me for an important work. Can you tell me on which floor his office is located." Nandini asked. Receptionist give her a smile.

"Ma'am do you have an appointment letter? Actually sir is out for an important meeting. He will be back in two hours. You can wait on 20th floor. Please show your appointment letter on 20th floor reception." Receptionist told her politely and nandini blinked her eyes before running away to floor 20.

As soon she reached the floor, she could clearly read the md office, mr.manik malhotra. Nandini didn't wait and sat on the waiting area waiting for him. Time to time nandini check her watch, it's been 2 hours she was waiting. She touch her throat and felt really dry, however, she didn't relent and sat there waiting for him.

Finally she heard a voice and saw a well built man was striding towards his office, she felt scared as well as little happy that finally he showed up. When he finally reach near his office, nandini could see his face and open her eyes widely. He was the same man she fought in the morning. The same man, she has to pay 1.5 lakh. When manik finally reach near the waiting area, she stood up touching her throat as she was feeling thirsty and manik's entry made her shocked.
In shock she just stood up with the same impression that she wàs doing before.

Manik was just striding towards his office but when his eyes caught her, he walked over to her and saw her touching her throat.

"Wait you're here to repay the first installment but isn't it too early as just   morning you've broken and after three hours you're already here." Manik asked with amusement is clearly present in his voice.

"No, no, it isn't like that vo i........." She couldn't complete before that manik just stopped her from saying further.

"Wait........." He called the peon and receptionist both together and told peon to bring some water and coffee for nandini and scold the receptionist for being careless towards visitors.

"Sir ma'am wasn't having any appointments letter. According to your clear instructions i let her wait for here in waiting area. From last two hours she was waiting for you." Receptionist said in almost pleading voice and manik made his eyes widened listening two hours.

"What last two hours, did i ever tole you to deprive someone from water or anything they need being in my office. She was here for two hours and you didn't let me know about it." Manik almost yelled until nandini hold his wrist stopping him.

"Sir it wasn't their fault. Actually it was my own selfish reason, i was waiting without an appointment letter." Before nandini could speak further, peon showed up with beverages and two glass of water. Manik took first one and give it to nandini and then taking the another one he had it himself in one gulp. After drinking the refreshing water nandini finally breath in relief. Manik asked her if she want to have coffee or the juice but she decline because she had her breakfast at office just a while ago.

"Vo actually i am here........." He didn't let her complete and hold her wrist, pulling her inside his cabin. Nandini was startled along with the peon and receptionist who gasped watching their boss touching the women for the first time.

Manik opened his cabin door while nandini was almost running behind him. As soon manik opens the door, his happy mood changed into the annoyed once but he smirked knowing nandini's sharp tongue. He knew that nandini have the ability to talk sense of taking nonsense for someone is the last option for her. Manik smirked while entering but didn't leave her hand.

"Sir listen.............." As soon nandini entered, she tried to jerk his hand but he was holding it way tightly.

"Why don't we just sit and then talk? You know we have a lunch break so let's have lunch together." Nandini was shocked to hear him. She nodded in no franatically. She isn't here for having beverages or any lunch, she is here for asking for an interview. It's the first task given by her boss and she can't just lost it at any cost.

Manik smiled and found her cute when she just shook her head, her chubby cheeks moved showing her healthiness which made manik adore her more. Before nandini could utter anything in her favour, a girl came infront of manik and hug him too cozily. Manik didn't hug her back. She pulled manik and made him sir on his lether chair which was for boss and pulling one visitor's chair, she herself sat beside manik. Manik pointed towards the chair which is across his chair and nandini sat on it silently.

"Manik baby, it's our lunch time so don't you think you must send the employees out." The girl trace his arm.

"Didn't you just heard urvashi, i just invited her to join me for lunch. I think it's been too long since you've this hearing problem, don't worry i will take an appointment from the best doctor of the city." Manik anawered ever so plainly and nandini couldn't help but laugh.

"Aww baby, you're way too worried for me." Ignoring the jibe totally, urvashi just keep her palm on his.

"Excuse me sir, i am here to ask a favour from you. Thanks a lot for your hospitality but i have a office to attend. My boss send me here for an special reason." Nandini intervaned and urvashi seem happy that the girl is herself willing to leave the room without taking any insult by her. Manik was kinda shocked, how come on earth, her boss know that he is interested in her.

"Who is your boss young lady?" Manik asked and nandini showed him her id card making his eyes widen up in shock.

**************

How's the chapter?

Nandini's dare to enter in his office without appointment.

Manik's different behaviour towards her?

What do you think, urvashi will get to insult nandini or it will be the other way around.

Wait for the next chapter.