THE INTERVIEW

Soon nandini reached her new office and she felt relief to see such huge building, main branch was much more rich and powerful then her delhi branch. She feel more confident because she is going to get her id as a reporter here. Managing director who is also the owner of the place himself called her and told her that he want a very confident and powerful women like her to work closely for the channel and nandini accepted immediately.

Once she entered she was welcomed by the shocked face yet because beams of people. Some people were shocked to see nandini there where some were smiling because what she did, most of the girls can't do. You need to be courageous and confident to fight against bad. Girls were really happy to see her because they were very inspired by her confidence and her fierce image.

She didn't wait to enter the ceo's cabin who very politely talk to her and took her into the md's office, taking her by surprise. Ceo seem to get the order in prior to escort her to md's office which he obliged perfectly. Ceo just knocked the door and heard a powerful voice which make nandini a little nervous still she didn't leave her confidence. They both entered in. The md was a man of 50 years almost still he was sitting like a king and his posture was very confident and powerful to her liking. Nandini could feel the power that was oozing from her new boss's aura. He was talking on phone but as soon he looks at nandini, he smiled and put the phone back on it's place.

"Sir ms.agarwal has arrived and i have escorted her in your office as per your instructions. Any further order sir........." Ceo asked in very polite voice and md smiled, his smile was too charming for a man in fifties yet nandini smiled back.

"Hello ms. Agarwal, nice to see you. Mr.pathak you can go. I have something to discuss with ms.agarwal then i will send her directly to your office and you can meet her. Don't worry i know why i have added her name in your special reporters team. It would give you and your team a whole lot good experience." Md said confidently and nandini felt really good. This man really believe her confidence and she love this fact.

"Sir, i have nothing to defy yet i believe you and your decision. If you've choose ms.agarwal then there must be something in her. I would love to have her in my team because after watching her viral video, i am really impressed by her confidence." Mr.pathak praised nandini and she thanked him very politely.

"Ok so mr.pathak you may go now?" Md said and mr.pathak nodded.

"Sir would you like me to send some coffee for you and young lady?" Mr.pathak asked before leaving.

"Yes please, so thoughtful of you mr.pathak. please send some snacks along with two cups of coffee." Md said and turn to face nandini who was already looking at him.

"So yes ms.nandini, i am very impressed by your work. I have been reading your blogs since a very long time, i really appreciate your work. I was very impressed by your writing skills and wanted to offer you a job in here but the ceo of delhi told us that once you will be experienced enough, he would himself send you off to here.  I believe in him  but when i saw your video and confidence, i come to know that reporter like you don't need experience because your confidence only speaks for you and it's your only experience." Md praises her and nandini just beamed because she felt really good, her confidence was been appreciated by the head of the channel.

" Sir thanks a lot for appreciating me. You're like a example to all of us to do something on your own. I have read your interviews and motivational vidoe, how you started from the scratch and now a billionaire by your hard work. I have taken all the motivation to do something from you. It's a honour for me to work for you." Nandini beamed more widely knowing the big personality who was talking very politely to her. He was making her feel like, she wasn't alone and he is gonna support her to reach high.

"I am kartik malhotra. Your new boss and nandini, you're not gonna work for me rather you're going to work with me and my team. I hope your performance will remain as same. All my employees get a house and vehicle  when i complete testing their ability but since i believe your ability, you're getting it in prior. Don't worry, your apartment is in the same building where my other employees have their apartment. You will get your car when you will shift in there." Mr.malhotra said in his hard voice and nandini look at him with wide eyes.

Seriously, she is getting a place to stay and a car in private job. She can't be more thankful than this. Her boss is so rich yet damn thoughtfuk to think about this matter in that way.

"Thank you so much sir. Thanks a lot." Nandini show him gratitude.

"Nandini i have a task for you. You can take this task as a test, my test to check you ability. Even though i have known your abilities still i want you to give it a try. I want you to do a task in which no employee of mine couldn't pass. I know it would be difficult for you, still i want you to try at least." Mr.malhotra expressed his wish.

Nandini got nervous when he told her and no employee of him could pass this, then will she be able to pass? But wait, what is the task? Without asking about the task, how she can reach to a conclusion that she is gonna fail in that.

"Sir what is the task? Please tell me." Nandini asked in low voice and her boss smile to see her excitement yet a little feat.

"My son, he has been refusing me to give a interview. He said my company have to earn it. I have sent all my trustworthy employees who were excel at their work but they came back taking a no. I want to give it a try too. Remeber one thing, He won't make any difference in his behaviour after knowing you're send my his own dad." Mr.malhotra expressed and nandini was in shock. She seem this situation for the first time where a dad is dying to take an interview of his own son.

"Sir since he is your son, you can order him." Nandini suggested.

"No i can't, he is so straight forward and strict. He almost ask me same thing everytime i ask for interview, he asks what special my channel has that he should choose my channel for the interview and not other channels. The main thing is since he'd got declared as a selfmade billionaire of the city and get the businessman of the year, every news channel is behind him for taking interview. He doesn't appered in any interviews before. He rejects everybody and since i am also behind him, he ask me same question as he asks them." Nandini sighed listneing him and leaned back on the chair.

"So sir, won't he insult me if i insist him on giving me an interview. He will ask me that what my channel has to offer then what will i answer him?"
Nandini asked now tension was clearly visible on her face.

"Nandini i know it's difficult but you have to face it. It's a task for you so you can not accept defeat even before trying. I know you can get insulted in the process but remember "koshish karne valo ki haar nhi hoti." Mr.malhotra give her a smile. Her smile got vanished listening him yet she smiled fakely before leaving the room.

He doesn't know him name, his behaviour then how come she can go for the interview. What she would ask? What if he got really angry and shouted at her, would she be able to take it just for the sake of her job? What a task her boss selected for her, he has actually given her a task which his more aged and more experienced employees couldn't do it. Nandini knew that she is going to fail anyway still she decided to give it a try.

Nandini make herself ready to take the drastic insult from the son of mr.malhotra. she would gulp the insult along with her lump, she wouldn't show him that she is weak and got effected by his words in front but cry her heart out in alone.

*******"*****

Like the chapter?

How's the chapter?

Interview between nandini and mr.malhotra's son?

Did nandini is really going to take the insult from mr.malhotra's son?

How would he react watching her there?

Wait for the next update? It would come very soon.