Katherine hissed viciously, as another pain shot through her skull as she suddenly remembering everything.

She recalled it all. From Damien breaking up with her, and then the thoughts about that whore called Madison.

Her pulse had already begun to rise at the thought, and now that she remembered everything she didn't give a fuck about the hotel property she had even destroyed. After all the cost was measly compared to the amount she could pay for it, and if they tried to give her any trouble, then she would go ahead and buy the damn hotel.

She could do that, so for now she didn't even want to think about the hotel and the damages she must have incurred. There were more important things at hand right now. Things that she should have taken care of by now, and one thing was for sure... She couldn't do any of that if she was in a damn hospital bed, lying down like a leaf and unmoving with all these things attached to her body.

She looked back up at the doctor, raising her hand up to stop him from speaking.

"That's enough. I've heard it all and I think I can remember." Sighing, she gestured to the tube in her hand, "Can you please take this out now? I have something urgent to take care of, and me being here right now is stopping me from doing that. So I want to be discharged."

She turned to the nurse not waiting for the doctor to speak and continued, "If there are any papers I need to sign or whatever, I'd like to get them over with quickly." She finished.

Her hands had already begun to clench underneath the sheets, and she felt another sudden madness and fury reverberate through her. Oh but she had to deal with that whore as soon as possible. She had to do something, before it was too damn late!

"Unfortunately you can't be discharged at the moment, Miss Scott. We need to keep you for further observation before letting you out."

Katherine frowned, "What do you mean you can't let me out? I am a patient and I can decide to leave whenever I wish to. So what the hell are you talking about?"

The doctor continued gently, "That's true, Miss Scott. But according to the diagnoses from our best psychologists, and seeing how you almost killed yourself prior to being brought here, your case might be far worse than you think. I wouldn't want to say more here and..."

"Why? Say it all here! What is wrong with me? Oh please, spare me that trash!"

"Ma'am..."

"Don't ma'am me. It's either you say whatever you have to say, or you discharge me out of this white washed room."

"Okay then if you insist." The doctor said after some time, his shoulders dropping as he continued, "You may be suffering from acute psychosis and suppressed bipolar disorders. As you know these are mental disorders. You've shown all the symptoms, and the incident at the hotel proved that you may be harmful to the people around you and even yourself. As a result we—"

"What the fuck are you saying?" Katherine yelled, sitting up on her bed, dragging the drips attached to her hand as she glared at the doctor in rage. "Oh I get it. Now you're calling me crazy right? How dare you? Do you even know who I am?" She raved, her eyes wide as she continued, "I demand to be let out right now. Your stupid diagnosis is wrong! You have no idea what you're saying. My head is intact and I..."

"Miss Scott..." The doctor called out trying his best to be gentle, "I know this news is upsetting, but you have to take it easy. We aren't trying to offend you, but we are doing what's best for your health. Keeping you here for a while is just for further observation, and I can assure you that you'll be allowed to go after the evaluation."

Katherine still stared in disbelief, getting angrier by the second.

"We informed your father as well. We managed to get a hold of him. We've informed him about everything, and he gave us the permission to take good care of you." The doctor paused, gesturing to a bouquet of white flowers she had not noticed by her bedside table, "Your father sent these as well as his love and care too. So you don't need to worry. You're in good—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Katherine thundered interrupting him, "I don't care who you've spoken to. You can't keep me here! I demand to be let out, right this second!"

She continued to scream, tearing out the cannula from her arm, and the doctor shook his head, quickly motioning to the nurse again.

The nurse nodded, and began to fill a fluid into another  syringe, walking to Katherine's bedside at the same time while her eyes widened in disbelief.

"What do you think you're doing?" She yelled again, trying to get away from the nurse but she was so weak.

As the doctor walked out of the ward, Katherine continued to yell, "I'll sue this damn hospital! All of you. I...I'll sue...you! When I finally get out here I'll sue you all!"

She trailed off as her eyes began to droop, and she fell with a thud back on the hospital bed.

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕