"Songs and "friends""

Börja om från början

"There's a party." I raised my eyebrows with a smile.

"I hate parties." He replied smiling and I chuckled.

"Me too. I need some company though." I told him and he chuckled softly.

"I'll gladly be your company." He tilted his head and I smiled.

[...]

Mick and I walked in the party. He was wearing a white button up shirt with a grey jacket on top and jeans. I had a blue dress and my white boots on.

"What in the world..." Mick looked around, stunned by how many people there was.

Everyone was super drunk, there were guys dressed as clowns giving shots and the neon lights made the whole place shine.

"There she is!" I heard a voice.

I turned around and saw Dani.

"Dani." I smiled and hugged him.

"And your handsome companion." Daniel joked looking at Mick.

"Hey." Mick smiled and they bumped fists.

"Want one?" Dani raised a bottle of vodka with an excited look on his face.

"I don't drink but thanks." Mick shrugged with a smile.

"I like him, responsible." Dani hit Mick's arm slightly and he chuckled.

"Daniel Ricciardo, you're wasted." I crossed my arms and he laughed, showing us his bright teeth. The iconic Dani smile.

"Do you want one Ms. Moore?" Dani shook the bottle and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Fine." I agreed.

I opened my mouth and he started pouring the liquor on my mouth. I winced when I felt the brining feeling in my throat.

"Oh God." I shook my head trying to shake off the bad taste.

"That was a nice one." Daniel patted my back as I wiped my mouth.

"Daniel, can you stop being such a bad influence?" I heard Heidi's voice and turned around to look at her.

"Says the one with the cup of vodka and Sprite." Daniel raised his eyebrows and Heidi glared at him.

"Where's Lando?" I asked Heidi.

"The show off is at the bar." Heidi rolled her eyes taking a sip from her cup and I chuckled.

"Not again." I scoffed and Heidi chuckled.

We continued making our way through the crowd of people. Mick was holding my hand so he wouldn't lose me in between the crowd.

"Monaco baby!" I heard the clear British accent.

I looked up and saw Lando standing on the bar with a bottle of tequila in his hand. Luisa shook her head and chuckled. She was sat on one of the stools. The crowd cheered when Lando took a long shot of tequila.

"Hey! Podium boy!" I yelled and he looked around confused. "Down here you idiot!" I yelled and he finally spotted me.

"Aww, you're so tiny." He made a squeaky voice and I rolled my eyes.

"And you're so drunk. Get down here." I ordered and he pouted and jumped down off the bar. He stumbled and Mick and I held him.

"Thank you my friends." He patted our backs.

"Lando, what have you been drinking?" I asked when I saw the stains on his shirt.

"Tequila." He raised the bottle up. "Checo's recommendation." He added with a cheeky smile. "Why are you two spinning?" He pointed at us and stumbled.