Chapter 25: Love And Obsession

Depuis le début

At that Aiden's tone, Aneria flinched.

'Can he not smile like that? He's so disrespectful to me and yet my heart is beating for this man. I'm so fricken pissed at myself that I can't control this stupid heart!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Badump, Badump' (Aneria)

'Really Aneria? Out of everyone, you can not trust this man. After all, he's my enemy.'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

She finally regained her reasoning and grabbed her fan and set it under Adien's chin as Aiden sharp eden's apple moved when he gulped down.

'Don't think about it Aneria. Focus!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"Don't flatter yourself. I don't like wasting my time with worthless people. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't for you. I just like to avoid the drama, it drains my mood." (Aneria, said)

Aneria snickered as she said looking at Aiden with cold eyes.

She then removed the fan off his chin and gave him one last cold glare before walking away.

'Bang'

Closed door

Aneria left leaving Aiden behind in the conference room.

'Badump, Badump' (Aiden)

Aiden's heartbeat ran wild once again.

'Plop'

Aiden dropped down to the ground and crouched down with a wicked flustered psycho face.

"Ha, you think your insults hurt me?" (Aiden's, said)

Aiden asked himself out loud.

"Pushing me away will no longer work on me my princess." (Aiden, said)

Aiden thought to himself out loud trying to figure out his feelings.

"Was it pitty? Was it guilt? No... those eyes that stared fiercely made me insane. Maybe that's why I didn't leave your side." (Aiden, said)

"Haha, it was those eyes on our wedding day that captivated me first just like today as you looked down at them." (Aiden, said)

"Those hateful eyes that I always hated but couldn't resist" (Aiden, said)

Aiden's left hand swept across Aiden's blushing yandere face.

Aiden laughed as his feeling became conflicted.

"Then did I want her without knowing?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden said out loud with his blushing face.

"You sure drive me crazy, my princess."(Aiden, said)

"Whatever this feeling is I will find out and when I do I won't let you go" (Aiden, said)

Aiden said as he looked at his palm that held Aneria's wrist.

On the other side-

Aneria had gotten out of the conference room and the servants around her were looking at her with admiring eyes.

'They didn't hear anything did they?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'It's not fair to have such looks  like that and who does he think he is? What if I want to wear something modest or sexier, that's my body, not his. Ughh..' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria was fuming inside as she was walking toward the knight training grounds.

'I won't let him nor anyone ruin my day...now I just need to do one last thing.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)