"He took out a knife and cut my skin on my arms then  said I should not be roaming freely after me and you ruined him. He said I makes you happy and he fucking can't bear that sight of you. Somehow I saved myself and ran away"

" Did you saw his face ? " I shook my head. " No but I guess I heard his name when someone called him on his phone. The person was probably yelling at the phone. Umm I guess it was Jay " as soon as I say his name his jaw twitched. His face shown anger 10 times more than actually it was.

He spam his fist right beside the wall near me. I flinch. " I should have killed that bastard with my bare hands, I'll kill him! I'll fucking kill that bastard " as he was about to head out I stopped him my grabbing his hand with my left and placed my right hand on his chest.

He's starting to worry me. He's anger.
" Taehyung what are you even talking about? " My face soften because I'm afraid what he might do next.

" You don't remember Jay  I don't you about? " Jay? I squinted my eyes . But then it clicked me . He did told me jay. The one Ari cheated with and taehyung's business rival and the one who's responsible for all the mess happening in our lifes.

"He's the one.."
"Yes he's. And now he's gonna be death because he has touched what's mine. I'm gonna tear his hands out of his body"

"You won't do anything taehyung.. no " panicked rushed over me .

"You can't stop me yn, this time either he's dead or I'll torture him until he's death"  that's it . He stromps out . He doesn't turn back even after hearing my yellings . He'll kill him and get himself into trouble. I need to do something..

Jimin...

My phone--- shit where's my phone. I searched for my phone in living room until I realised I left it in my room. Rushing through the stairs then my room I unlock my phone looking for his number.

Jimin.

He didn't pick my call.

I dialed again.

Fail.

After trying for nmth times he finally did.

"God yn what's the rush? Sorry I was in important meeting" he starts first
"Jimin"   my voice broke, indicating how vunerable I might be. Sure he felt it.

" Help me please.. taehyung he.. he'll kill him. He's gone after him.." as my voice broke I kept shuttering, assuming he barely understood a word I said.

" First of all what's wrong and please calm down yn I can't help you if you won't clear it out ". I explain him everything from start . Including the situation happened to me days before and how taehyung found my wound, the way he was fuming when he strompt out.

I heard him sigh in relief " he deserves to be killed . I'm not gonna stop him yn, he should've done this 5years ago, and if you're worried about taehyung, don't worry Jay won't do anything to him. He's much of a coward.

The hell is he talking about? The heck I'm begging him to help me and he's going in opposite way.

"The hell you're talking jimin ? You serious? I can't.. what if sometimes happens to him? I can't lose him. No. I want you to take me to him rn or it's over between us. Our friendship is done if anything happens to taehyung"

The thought of taehyung being hurt made me shiver. He's unplan whereas Jay might have done everything through a plan. What if it's all a game of his to get taehyung in his hands.

"You can't be serious rn. Are you hearing yourself? Taehyung will kill me---" I cut him off

"I want you here in 10 " I hung up the call.