Part 41| Daddy issues

Present

Taehyung pov

Tears rolled down as I explained everything to her. I realised the reason isn't how hard it had been . As I recalled everything realisation hit me . I don't deserve her. How can I ask for her forgiveness. I dragged her into this mess. My hands were tied, eyes were blindfolded. I couldn't do anything. She has done nothing but loved me .

"Wow, I'm speechless" she mumbles. I looked down. Too coward to meet her gaze. "All this time, our relationship.. everything was just a game l for you?.. you could've shared with me . I'm sure we could've done something" she sadly sighs. "I---"

" You're an assh*le. You throwed away what we had. You failed to trust me . You broke my heart taehyung. How---" I cut her off.

I deserve this. I'm traumatized by the time I've spend without her. My head is down. She's standing infront me. There's jimin standing at the door. He arrived minutes ago, when yn was yelling at me.

" I know I made a mistake. Please I beg for your forgiveness. Give me a chance to prove myself. "

Y/n pov

" I don't think we have any future. Stop trying"
" I still have feelings for you " I chuckled. Our relationship ended by him. "You don't love me taehyung, you said it 5years ago. You're just guilty for what you've done." He shook his head. Meeting my eyes. 

"You're aggressive, you got anger issues. You couldn't control yourself taehyung. What you gonna do if someday our kid wished he/she never had a father like you? I would never want my kids to go through from I went."
"I promise I'll work on it, I'll try can fix that." His words rushed out desperately. "I'll try harder, I'll do whatever you want."

"What I want is for you to leave me alone. I don't love you anymore. I just don't."

He shook his head. "You do, I know you do. Give me a chance to prove it to you. Give me a chance to be what you need and want. There's still hope for us." His eyes were on mine, silently gauging me, and the tension tightened so hard I thought it might snap but then he opened his mouth to expel a sigh and what he did next took my breath right from my lungs.

He dropped to his knees in front of me.

Kim Taehyung was kneeling for me.

My heart tighten. "What the hell are you doing?! Get up!"

He shook his head. "Go on a date with me".
"

I want to go on a date with you, a proper date with you. I want to show you just how much I want what we had. Let me earn your love and trust back yn."
His lips were pursed. He hesitated. "I promise if you don't feel anything when we're done. I'll leave for good."

My stomach knotted with confusion. "I..."

"Just say yes, that's all I want." Something in his voice lured me in, and it kept trying to break through my barrier and reach for my fragile heart.

"Stop." I choked. "Stop trying to take away my choice in this. And quit whatever you think you're doing because it's not going to work."

He knew how to get to me. God, he still had so much control over me.
"I lost my dignity to you. You think of me as a fool?. Isn't late taehyung to say these words?. ... " JUST WERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN I WAS THROWN IN THAT FUCKING PRISON? . "WHERE DID YOUR TRUST WENT TAEHYUNG?"  I feel my throat burning from the yelling. I don't remember the last time I let out my inner words.