part 42| You & I

The bell ranged again and this time I know I should have him in. I should not ignore him and show my back. I opened the door not fully but enough to peek between the thin space. 

Taehyung's worried face flashed on the door . In a sec the door is fully opened, I jerked back a little due is sudden actions. He cups my face with both hands. "God yn! Why were you ignoring my calls."

Somehow my body stifens with the warmth of his hands. I close my eyes for a brief moment. I might have imagined him. But when my eyes opened he was still there. I won't give up on you. His words from the last conversation we had ranged in my head .

"I.. I wasn't ignoring you" he uncups my face. I feel the cold air as the absence of his warm palms. "I'm not gonna buy it, you surely were". There's the moment I know he's wasn't wrong. I was surely ignoring him because of my lack of interest in anything these days. I have locked myself in this house for not know what.

I'm not afraid of anyone, I keep telling myself. But the day still haunts me . I had no idea who that guy was, who almost knocked me out until I ran away from his grasp .

When I don't answer him . I see flame burning in his eyes. His jaw twitch. Right now I have no energy to deal with any of this. "Why are you here "

"I don't see any reason not to be here after you making me worried like sick." He growls
"I just .." he cuts me
"You were not even coming to office that's so unprofessional of you Ms yn "
Oh now he has to boss me around at my place.
"I don't see any reason to come to work after I sent my resignation letter" I  would've sent him a resignation letter right after yeri's wedding.
"I don't consider that, you can't resign until and unless I fire you remember?"

The balls he has to piss me off right now. 
"I don't give a damn about the contract, I'm not continuing to work and that's final "
"Sure you'll darling"  darling? He hasn't changed a bit . He pins me against the wall by my arms. My wounded arms. I hiss as soon as I felt the pain burning in me .

My reaction didn't take him long to realise what was happening. He glanced at my arms. His eyes enlarge as he observed my arms. He would have seen it either way. I was wearing a sleeveless dress just below my knees.

"Who did this to you?" He asks in such a range. It made me shiver.

Tell him
He needs to know .
I heard my inner voice telling me to do so but my stubborn ass did otherwise.
I pushed him a bit, so there's appropriate space between us . "Why do you care?"

"Don't fucking test my patience yn. I won't be here if I don't care about you. I won't be here every night to check your room lights go off when you go to bed safely. I won't be chasing after you to forgive me, gimme a last chance. I won't do none of these if I didn't care for you "

He was here every night? Now that's kind of new info.
" You were here every night? " He shakes his head
" Doesn't matter. I would do that rest of my life even if you won't forgive me. But it'll give me assurance that you're safe sound." His eyes never leaving mine

" I asked you something. Who did this to you? Tell me . Cause I fucking need to chopp that bastard's hand for touching what's mine " his voice deepens as he spoke.

" Just because I'm a woman that doesn't mean I can't protect myself " I roar like an angry tigeress.
" I'm not protecting you because you're a woman...
I'm protecting you because you're my woman. I swear yn of anybody harm you there's no option for them other than death. And I'll fucking kill any person before I let them harm you "  the rage in his eyes threatening me to split out the truth.
He rubs his face and sighs.

" Don't test me kitten and tell me what happened " my heart dances with the name he just called me by. I annoyingly sigh

" Fine! I was out for grocery shopping and later I felt  someone was following me . I started running fast until I tripped over and fell down. He grabbed my arms and dragged me to an unknown alley . I couldn't see his face because it was dark. "