Part 35| Take over

In a dark room, there was a girl sitting on the chair. Her hands were tied to the sides of the chair, eyes were blindfolded. Wiggling, struggling to get free but all went in vain..
"PLEASE OPEN THIS, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I'M INNOCENT"

While she was crying, struggling, hoping someone might hear her and help her out . A man walked in wearing a suit and a girl beside her.
The man walked closer to her and grabbed her hair tightly making the girl whine in pain "you deserve this, how dare you betrayed me, how could you yn"
"Taehyung it hurts please leave me" taehyung let go off her and turns around pinching the bridge of his nose..
"Pl-please believe me I didn't betray you, YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME HOW CAN'T YOU TRUST ME "  yn hung her head low crying, she was helpless, she was tied here, no one could come and rescue her
Taehyung laughs ironically at her " but I don't, I don't love you yn" he starts laughing like a maniac.
He takes Ari's hand who was the one who entered with him " I love Ari, she's my first and last love"
" You'll be imprisoned for 5 years, see you later yn "  he walks out holding Ari's hand, a smirk formed on Ari's face seeing yn suffer. While yn started screaming, struggling even when she can't feel her hands because of the pain
"PLEASE NO HELP ME, HELP ME ...

" Yn wakeup yn what's wrong " yeri woke up hearing yn's screaming in her sleep, she panicked and started shaking her shoulder to wake her. Yn felt someone shaking her, she sat up that's when she realised she was dreaming. "It was a dream" she says in a low voice. Her face was drenched in tears, her eyes were red and hair tangled in a mess. She rests her head in her hands. Yeri puts her hand on yn's shoulder "are you okay?, Was it a bad dream?"
Yeri didn't get any reply but instead she heard her sobbing. She takes her in her arms and strokes her back, she mumbles some reassured words, to calm her down...
"I was scared... I was terrified.. it was all dark, my hands were tied , my eyes were blindfolded and he was laughing at me hurting me ... She.. she was with him .... I hate him yeri .. I hate him so much" yn grips her shoulders tight while she was still in her arms. Yeri rubs yn's back "it's okay calm down, you're so strong yn, so strong, it was just a dream God gave you a new chance, he doesn't remember you, and you did nothing wrong he lost a gem .. stop crying now hmmm.."

After yn was okay yeri made her to go sleep after making sure she was alright, after she was asleep yeri went downstairs to take a water bottle if in case yn needs...

  Morning

Two bestfriend were having their breakfast while chitchatting about random things. Yeri suddenly asks yn a question making her out of answer
"Are still gonna work in that company?"
"Ummm.. yes not because he doesn't remember me and it's an advantage for me, but for Mr David, he needs some personal time and he trusted me .. so I'm gonna work there until he wants me to"

" Wow you're so loyal, but  where that loyalty goes when you meet soobin" yn frown her eyebrows
" What do you mean" yeri keeps her spoon dramatically and stood up pointing a finger at yn " LEE YN WHY YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME WHEN YOU'RE HIM, YOU ACT LIKE I DON'T EVEN EXIST" she says keeping her hands on her hips. Yn laughs
"Yaa don't tell me you're seriously jealous from a small baby .. comeon"
"Baby ? Wow you both are just alike don't even give me attention if both are together"
"Yeri-ssi why are so whipped for me ?
Yeri cups her face " cause I love the girl in front me" yn  grins
" What about lucas? Don't you love him ?"

She whines " ofcourse I love him sooo muchhhh"
"OMG I should start planning your wedding with him"
" Lmao yk what I already imagined that "
" You what! you're so extra ? "
" I know "
" Okay keeping that aside comeon drop me to the office " yeri makes an apologetic look "
"Sorry but I can't, lucas is coming to pick me, but I'll surely do tomorrow"
"It's okay, enjoy I'll take your car then "