26. Marcello's punishment.

Start from the beginning

Noticing my grimace she quickly spoke, "Your husband has requested you be treated to our exclusive spa package. Please follow us." The lady stated.

How did they come to believe Marcello was my husband? I didn't even wear a ring that would have indicated we were wed or even engaged.

I reluctantly left my room because I was only wearing Marcello's shirt, which only reached my thighs, and because my skin was practically covered in hickeys.

I had so many messages that I lost track of them because I wasn't used to getting a pedicure, manicure, facial massage, aromatherapy massage, or even just the regular hair care.

With the exception of a slight ache between my thighs, I felt like a brand-new woman. I had received massages for a total of about four hours, but Marcello was still nowhere to be found.

It was now 3:05 p.m. and I was missing my boyfriend. I felt homesick not being in his arms and questioned whether he had even noticed that I was missing him. I too questioned what he was doing.

Before returning to our room, I asked one of the massage therapists to point me in the direction of a store nearby where I had been able to pick up a few clothes and charged them to Marcello's account. Although I doubt he would, I hope he didn't lose his cool about it.

As soon as I returned to our room, I discovered Marcello was still missing, which both annoyed and angered me.

Had he came back to the room and leave not too long ago or what? The room looked the same way except that the bed was tidy and the food trays taken out which left me to wonder if he had came back any at all.

It irked me even more that there was no note indicating where he might have gone, so I made the decision to get some snacks before setting out to look for him. After asking around and searching aimlessly for Marcello, I eventually came across Marcello and a stunning woman conversing in a quiet spot on the beach.

He was only wearing a robe, which convinced me that he hadn't returned to our room after leaving this morning. Men in suits were present nearby, some of whom I recognised as Marcello's men.

I made my way over to them while wondering if she was one of the women he had previously had a sexual relationship with or if he was also infatuated by her. I couldn't help but feel hurt and angry at the same time when I considered that he had been with women all day.

The first person to see me coming was the woman, and when she did, her eyes appeared to light up a little as she took me in completely. Marcello slowly turned to face my steely gaze.

Although I made a valiant effort to control it, I blushed shyly as his eyes softly scanned my attire. Oh my gosh, get a grip of yourself Amia!

One look and I was already blushing like a mad woman.

"Marcello, ¿es esta la chica de la que he oído hablar? Ahora veo por qué eres tan posesivo y demasiado protector con ella. Ella es impresionante. Tiene sentido que ella haya podido domar tu lado salvaje. Estoy ansioso por conocerla."

(Marcello, is this the girl I've been hearing about? Now I see why you are so possessive and overly protective of her. She is stunning. It makes sense that she was able to tame your wild side. I'm eager to meet her.)

"Sí, ella es. Amia Snow, la única mujer por la que lo arriesgaría todo."

(Yes she is. Amia Snow, the one woman I'd risk it all for.)

"No parece particularmente feliz de verte, Marcello, según la expresión de su rostro. Creo que puede haber actuado incorrectamente. No puedo esperar para ver esto." The appeared to be smirking while saying something in Spanish.