CHAPTER-35

Published on- 16/10/22

Vote target- 150

AUTHOR'S POV

"Aasthu!" Yami shouted as soon as she slumped on the bed after having dinner.

"Bitch you'll tear my eardrums!" Aastha hissed in return but do you think it had any effect on Yami? NO.

"You know what I saw today?" Yami asked completely ignoring the previous sentence.

"Oh, I am really sorry I was not with you the entire day. You know I have a job to do. I will resign today itself and be with you from tomorrow so that I don't miss what you see every day" she rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"You know Aastha, you are the worst best friend ever! You are mannerless but the great person I am, I will forgive you" Yami proudly said.

"Haha. Thanks, my lord" Aastha mocked.

"Btw what you saw?" she asked.

"I saw Laksh at the company today" she replied excitedly coming back to the topic.

"Really? What he was doing there? he said he had a very important meeting today" Aastha frowned.

"And that meeting was with my Boss" she replied.

"Oh..." Aastha hummed.

"Btw what are you doing?" she asked lying down on her bed after switching off the table lamp.

"Folding clothes" Aastha whined.

"You?"

"Going to sleep" she teased.

"Lucky bitch. How's your migraine?" Aastha asked.

"Better these days" Yami replied noticing the drastic improvement in her migraine.

"Aahan...may I know the hot, rude, and Greek god reason behind it?" Aastha smirked making Yami blush.

"Shut up! Good night!" she shouted and hung up before waiting for her friend's reply.

She placed the phone on the side table and covered herself with the duvet, smiling.

From his anger to his beautiful smile.

From his rudeness to his soothing words.

From his strictness to his amused tone.

Everything was giving her a weird feeling. Familiar yet unfamiliar.

She sighed and closed her eyes with a smile that was not ready to leave her face.

"What are you doing to me, Mr. Dutta?"...

...

"Bye Ma! Bye Papa!" Yami ran outside taking an apple from the fruit basket.

"Yami at least have your breakfast!" her mother shouted but our PT Usha was already out of the house :).

"Bye Yami" her neighbor couple wished her with a smile.

"Bye Uncle. Bye Aunty!" she smiled back at the couple who were watering the plants.

They laughed at her condition and waved their hands.

She smiled in embarrassment and went to the car parked at the end of the street.

"Good morning, Mr. Dutta" she smiled wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and sitting on the passenger seat.

"Good morning, Yami" he said in his usual tone eyeing the half-eaten apple in her hand.