CHAPTER-25

Published on- 31/08/22

Vote target-115

AUTHOR'S POV

"27"

"28"

"29"

"30"

"Argh! Finally!" Abhimanyu sighed moving back while stretching his muscles.

"31" Advaita smiled sheepishly handing him one more hair clip.

"I am still shocked that how can these many clips fit into your small head" he looked at the heap of clips on the dressing table and then at her head.

She giggled shaking her head to free her head from the bun and her waist-length hair fell freely on her back.

"Now, the next task is this lehenga" she sighed and stood up to go to the washroom.

But before she could move even a step away from the dressing table, she was already trapped between the dressing table and two bulky arms.

"Well, I can help you with that too" he said huskily pulling her closer by her unclothed waist.

"Pervert" she hit his shoulder while he was busy nibbling her neck with his mouth.

"As I did 5 years ago" he smirked in her neck making her choke on her words.

"You are so shameless!" she pushed him away making him chuckle a bit.

But his chuckle subsided with his decade famous smirk.

"Oh, I am shameless?" he raised his eyebrows again coming closer to her.

"Who was the one moaning my name the entire night?" he whispered snaking his arms again around her bare waist but this time slowly and sensuously.

"Who was the one holding my hair so tightly?" he whispered in her ear.

She closed her eyes tightly as words lost their path inside her mouth.

"Who was the one begging me not to stop?" he bit her earlobe sliding his hands inside the back of her blouse.

She bit her lips hard as her knees nearly gave up. She held his kurta for support but his touches were not doing any mercy.

"What are you talking about...Maan? Leave me" she forced the words out of her mouth but her body was saying the exact opposite.

"Acting innocent, are we? Okay then. Even though it's been 5 years, everything about that night is still crystal clear in my mind. I don't have any problem in explaining our deeds with more clarity" he said pulling her closer, if possible.

She looked at him with wide eyes and tried to wiggle out of his embrace but he only tightened his grip.

She huffed when he looked at her with a challenging look.

"Maan, leave me na" she voiced out defeatedly.

"You were the first one to kiss me" he said in his manly but husky voice.

She looked down at his chest to hide her red cheeks.

"You were behaving so desperate that day" he whispered tracing his long fingers on her bare spine.

He is so hell bent today! Her mind screamed.

"No, I was not" she tried to stick to her point still wiggling in his embrace but the well-built man he was, he didn't budge.

"You still don't remember? You first removed my t-shirt and then my..." he was unable to complete when she interrupted.

"Ok Ok! I remember everything! Now please leave me!" she pleaded which made his smirk go wider.