CHAPTER-10

Published on-  25/06/22

AUTHOR'S POV

"Advi you always wanted to open a bakery, right? Then why did you enroll in engineering?" Finally, Disha asked the question which was disturbing her for a very long time.

"Aaa...because I wanted to" Advaita answered not looking up from her book.

"Ae Advi, don't lie! I know from the start that something is fishy but I thought you will tell me eventually, but we are already at the end of our first year. So, TELL ME!" Disha demanded as her voice peaked a level high.

People around them in the library irked and Advaita mouthed a small sorry with an awkward smile, glaring at Disha.

"Tell" Disha demanded again.

"I told na th.."

"Advi" Disha warned before she could complete.

"Ok ok" She surrendered knowing that this time Disha is not going to spare her.

"Umm... I like someone" she replied embarrassed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Disha shouted jerking up from her seat.

Again, everyone eyed them in irritation.

Advaita smiled awkwardly at everyone, pulling Disha back in her seat.

"U came all the way to this college just because you like someone?" Disha whisper yelled.

"Ok I love him" she replied blushing fidgeting with her fingers.

"Oh god! Please book a luxury apartment for me in heaven. I am coming" Disha exclaimed holding her chest, dramatically breathing heavily.

She rolled her eyes at her best friend's acting skills.

"Who is he?" Disha asked wiggling her eyebrows, instantly coming back from the luxury apartment.

"I am not telling you" she replied non-chantant, again focusing on her book.

"Pleaseeee" Disha pouted pulling her arm like a kid.

"NOPE"

"Pleasee"

"NO"

"Pleasee"

"Nahi"

"Pleaseeeee"

"Abhimanyu"

"Pleaseee. WAIT WHAT-"

"That handsome senior?" Disha was beyond shocked.

She nodded shyly.

"Ohohoho" Disha whistled again gaining everyone's attention.

Advi placed her hands on Disha's mouth, again smiling at everyone.

Today her jaws will break smiling this much!

"Since when Advi?" Disha teased.

"Umm...I don't know" she replied honestly.

"Ahaan...someone is in love huh?" Disha raised her brows, smirking.

She hit her shoulder blushing.

"Ok, that's enough. Now, let's talk about you and Karan" This time Advaita smirked.

"Uh...What is there to talk" the tables turned and Disha shrugged blushing furiously.

Advaita laughed seeing her reaction.

BUT...

All this while one more pair of ears were listening to their talks, sitting across them behind the book rack.