CHAPTER -27

Published on- 16/09/22

Vote target -130

AUTHOR'S POV

Advaita yawns opening her eyes. She smiled turning, watching Abhi sleeping hugging a pillow like a baby. Only his lower part was covered with the duvet.

She smiled running her fingers through his hair as he left the pillow and hugged her instead.

"Get up! It's already 8" she whispered still massaging his head.

He sighed in his sleep because her fingers were doing wonders.

"It's Saturday" he whined.

"Hmm... but Veer said he wants us to meet someone. So, get up you, lazy ass!" she said pulling away from him and wearing his t-shirt on her naked form.

He groggily opened his eyes and smirked.

"You look better without that" he said trying to touch her thighs.

"And you look better with it. So, get up!" she shot back trying to hide her stupid blush.

She stood up going towards the bathroom, trying to cover herself with the T-shirt.

"No matter how much you try to hide it. I can still see everything" he said sitting on the bed.

Her eyes went wide like saucers and she turned around opening and closing her mouth like a fish.

"Your blush, baby. Your blush. What else you thought?" he innocently flickered his eyelids.

"Shameless jerk!" she muttered under her breath and went inside the bathroom closing the door with a thud.

"Oh! I won't mind seeing what you thought as well" he shouted laughing at her expense.

...

After wearing a simple Kurti, Advaita descended the stairs while fixing her hair into a loose bun. As it was Saturday so everyone was home and probably will woke up late.

As she was on the last stair, she heard some hushed voices.

She looked in the direction and found two pairs of eyes looking at her like deer caught in red light.

Veer was looking at her with a nervous smile while a girl whom she saw for the first time was looking at her like a kindergarten kid, biting her lips.

"Good morning, Bhabhi" Veer smiled holding the girl's hand while giving her an assuring look.

"Good morning, Veer. And who is this beautiful girl?" she raised her eyebrow at Veer but when she looked at the girl, she gave her a warm smile.

"Good morning, Ma'am. I am Ruhanika" the girl stuttered nervously.

"Ahh! Ms. Ruhanika Swamy. Right!" they heard another voice from behind.

Abhimanyu was leaning against the wall behind Advaita while a teasing smirk was not leaving his face.

Ruhanika nodded her head like a scared kitten.

"Veer's assistant?" Abhimanyu asked but his tone indicated that he already knew.

She nodded again. She was trembling although Veer was holding her hand tightly.

"I knew from the start! From the day he asked me to appoint a PA for him! I knew something is going on between you two!" Abhimanyu exclaimed as if just solving a zig-saw puzzle.

"Bhai, you knew?" Veer asked with wide eyes and embarrassment.

"Who will not? After listening to 'those' voices from your cabin" he rolled his eyes.