"You're too obsessed with shades of blue..."

"Yes, I'm. And I should be cause blue is the colour for doctors."
He casually answered her back. When she didn't react on that, he added, perhaps to give more ground to his notion and liking,
"The colour blue is typically associated with credibility, trust, knowledge, power, professionalism, cleanliness, calm and focus. And because all of these qualities are valued in the medical community, blue is the ideal choice for us. Moreover, very bright or bold-patterned shirts can seem informal and could duly clash with my plain white coat..."

She unruly interjected his speech by hanging his desired shirt on his shoulder and closing the wardrobe with a loud thud. She was so done with his never-ending speech on professionalism.

"Here, take it. Iron is kept in that second shelf."

"Thanks for updating my knowledge. I really didn't know the locations of my own room's stuff."

He retorted sarcastically walking towards the shelves to retrieve the iron from there. At times, it was so damn hard for him to keep up with her drastically changeable temperament.

On the other hand, she attempted to keep mum despite wanting to have an uncompromising hard-headed argument with him right away.

All that severely mattered to him was Chandigarh... His packing... His shirts...
And before she could miss out his phone to include it in the list, it itself started tootling to remind her.

She so wanted to throw his phone down the balcony but when the civility inside her pleaded, she dropped the plan and let her eyes to travel on his handset's screen.

"Who is it? Pass it here."

He quizzed her turning around after putting the iron down.

"Priyal."

She replied as she slid the phone his way. With a solemn expression, she went back to what she was doing.

"Hello! Priyal, you've called this late. All ok?"

At one moment, Manjiri heard Shaurya ask Priyal that, and after few moments she heard him exclaiming in surprise and excitement.

"Really? Great then.
Pack your stuff accordingly. Chandigarh experiences harsh winters in December."

Manjiri turned to look at Shaurya when he muttered to Priyal on call,

"Alright! See you tomorrow."

Manjiri looked away when Shaurya turned around almost cutting the call.

"Yes, definitely, will leave for there together. Bye."

She raised her gaze as she saw him walking up to her. When he noticed her stuffing a pair of black woollen socks inside the front pocket of his bag, he couldn't control himself to react at that.

"Why these? I prefer my usual grey ones only."

"These are warmer than your grey ones. And you only told her that winters are harsh there, so it's better to take these."

Her reply was in a curt tone.

"Shaurya."

"Hmm."

"She's also going there?"

Manjiri questioned him as he placed his well-ironed shirt on the bed before making some space for it inside the bag.

"Yeah, now she is going."

He casually replied opening up his shaving kit to recheck if everything was there or not.

"Now means?"