Ch.12 Nephew...

Depuis le début

"Hey there Prince charming, how are you?"

You asked casually, ruffling his styled hairs.

"I am handsome..."

You broke into fits of giggles, he was extremely cute for you.

"Shit IAmLate, Haewon babybye don'ttroubleher"

Somi blurted in one breathe, running out, stumbling upon her heels.

"Mom is so childish"

The little one complained, staring at his mother's leaving figure. You grinned picking him up in your arms.

"Where's Hyung?"

"He's sleeping"
.
.
.

"Wha!! What the fu-"

"No there's a kid!"

You interrupted almost immediately, before some not-so-pleasent curses could make their way to Haewon's ears.

Jungkook jolted up, hairs and face soaked with water. He runs his hairs through his wet locks, sexily ofcourse. Until...

"Yahh! You Lil brat!"

He spats, noticing the almost empty jug of water in Haewon's grip. The next moment you know, Jungkook was running behind the sprinting Haewon.

Chuckling at his childishness, you followed the Tom and Jerry.

Barely a minute and the living room was a mess, pillows scattered, couches wrinkled, sheets assaulted.

You caught the sight of the maids, glaring at the mess the Tom and Jerry made.

If not for him being the mafia and their boss, they would've beating the shit out of him.

As an attempt to hide, Haewon took cover behind you. Clutching the hem of your shirt.

"Jungkook, don't. He's a child"

You defended, picking up the pouting Haewon in your arms.

"Yn-ahh... You are the best, would you be my girlfriend?"

Before you could even process the question

"No!! She's my wife!"

Jungkook interrupts glaring dead at the little figure, jokingly ofcourse.

"Forget her hyung, she's mine now... I snatched her away"

That doubtly-kid sassed, winking before wrapping his arms around you securely.
.
.
.

That doubtly-kid sassed, winking before wrapping his arms around you securely

"Which movie do you wanna watch Haewon?"

You asked, tossing a popcorn in your mouth, while scrolling through various movies.

"Batman!"

He exclaimed, visibly excited.

"Hell no! Ironman!"

Jungkook said butting in, as he snatched the remote swiftly Outta your grip.

"That's so stupid, iron man doesn't make sense"

"Like batman does, Ironman is a genius man, not a bat"

Thier goes a purely idiotic argument. Guess what... You guys ended up watching Kdramas...
None suggested*
.
.
.

Sipping in your coke, you attentively stared at the screen, watching your favourite drama for maybe 11th time.

Vincenzo Cassano

Your pupils dilated, while you shifted comfortably in your position, your favourite scene was about to pop up.

"OMFG!! They kissed!!"

Turning your head towards the two males, you found them covered in popcorn which you unknowingly threw in excitement

Turning your head towards the two males, you found them covered in popcorn which you unknowingly threw in excitement. They had the startled faces, taken aback by your scream ofcourse.

"Noona, why don't you try this with hyung"

Kid is smarter then half the population...;)
You chocked on your life thou, coke to be More specific.

"Yahh! Kid where did you learn this things?"

Jungkook asked, utter disbelief clouding his face.

"Mom watches this things all day long"

Haewon simply shrugged, before he stood up dusting off the popcorn. Unbothered dude, walked upstairs.

"Are you sure he is seven?"

You questioned, shifting closer to Jungkook, while he had his eyes stuck on the empty staircase.

"I doubt now..."
.
.
.

A fond smile appeared on your lips, admiring the Tom and Jerry sleep peacefully in each other's arms.

Crawling closer, you too back-hugging Haewon placing your hands on Jungkook's.

A happy family frame <3
.
.
.

"Bye Haewonie, if you ever feel like visiting, it's all free to come"

You grinned, landing a last peck on his nose tip. He giggles kissing your cheek.

"Bye girlfriend, if grumpy Hyung troubles you tell me okey?"

You nodded followed by a chuckle, while Jungkook had his arms folded over his chest, as he admired you both, smiling over the fact that you two would also have a family someday.

"Kids are the purest form of life~"