03 _A HINT OF LUCK

"Wait Ella Ella Ella "Chloe screamed from the door .
"Yh what tell me "Ella said coming  out from her room.
"Ella he just like my picture now "Chloe said squealing and acting like she was about to faint ....
"Are u being for real right now Chloe"Ella asked.
"Yaaa"Chloe replied with a huge smile on her face.
"Chloe u know that he can like a random girls or person pics their is no biggie there ....so head straight out and do what you are supposed to do young lady"Ella said.
"Whateves keep on being jelly of me.."Chloe said heading out.
"Me jealous cause of a musician liked my pics...you must be trippin mama"......

       ++++++++++++++++++++
Chloe took Ella's car to go do the shopping as happy as ever ,she couldn't stop thinking about Lil X ...
"So what did that Lil bitch ask me to buy,we are out of veggies,eggs,oh and am gonna get some beef ..."Chloe got off from the car with a list.
Chloe was definitely looking for something..she frowned and biting her tongue ,that was one the bad habit she exhibit whenever  she is confused.
"God dammit ...."Chloe cursed within herself.
"Confused??"a man's voice echoed behind her.
"Huh?"Chloe asked turning back .
Damn God.....she thought this kind of beauty never existed...God anyone could drool over this guy but not her cause she was after her Lil X ,she was wonder how a mortal could be this handsome.
"Hey"the man said and snapped his fingers.
"Oh,yeah...Uhm..".Chloe said nervously.
"You looking for something"he asked.
"Yeah,am looking for vinegar and I can't find it"Chloe said again biting her tongue.
"Why is he laughing"Chloe thought but she could swear his laugh were driving her crazy.
"Why you laughing huh"Chloe asked.
"Girl are you for real this is butter rack "he said. Word could not explain how embarrassed Chloe felt ,she wished the ground could open up.
"Oh yeah I knew that"Chloe tried to defend herself.
"Yeah right ,just walk past the other roll then you'll see were vinegar is .
"Thanks".Chloe said still with a red cheeks.
"It isn't hard to accept a fault you know"he said after her. Chloe rolled her eyes .she kept on looking backwards to check if he was starring at her but no way and she even tried to make him notice her .
"Fuck me "she cursed herself and continued shopping.

       ++++++++++++++++++++
"Chloe were the Fuck are you ,am starving hurry up you girl,my laundries wouldn't do themselves"Ella said.
"Am coming you bitch and I aren't doing does laundries today".
"Yes you are Chloe "
"And whose gonna make me do it ".Chloe said.
"Oh well I think am just gonna tell Steve that you are the one who broke his vase".Ella said.
"No no no no please I will do anything ."Chloe pleaded
"Good "Ella said.
"Hang up now am driving"Chloe said and kept back her phone.
"Good God this girl is so annoying,I feel like ripping of her lungs"Chloe said.
"The Fuck,fuck no no no no "Chloe said getting off the car.
"Damn"she cursed .she went at the back of the car to check the damage. she cursed again as she saw the car light damaged and the boot squashed .
"Ella is gonna kill me"Chloe said she felt like tearing up with the horrific thought of what Ella will tell her to do next. No way she was going to let the idiot who hit Ella's car go away without paying .
"Hey you !!"Chloe shouted as she walked towards the car.
"Hey mister ,didn't you see you hit my car,huh ? "Chloe said hitting the tinted glass .
"Nigga what's your problem ,you just gonna stay there ??"Chloe said hitting the glasses not minding if she broke them .on second thought she sized hitting it hard cause that was a fucking Lamborghini. then suddenly the car whined down slowly.
"The Fuck "she said within herself.

       :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::