Onset of Words

[Setting]

In the Lair/3:50 am

Rapheal tossed and turned in his sleep. After the Kraang attack, he has been very, very paranoid. It took over his mind, he attacked his family in the process as well. The images flickered through his mind, his left eye was constantly hurting and stinging. He couldn't see out of it anymore though.

He flicked on a lamp and found Leonardo curled up in a blanket on his floor. He decided he wasn't going to end up falling asleep anyways so he carefully picked up Leo and placed him on his bed. He turned the lamp back off and left his room.

Leo has been very clingy to his brothers. He has also been sleepwalking into their rooms. When in the prison dimension, he was beaten, and beaten. His shell cracked in multiple places, Donnie made him a battle shell of his own, until his real shell can recover.

None of the brothers knew exactly what had happened in that dimension. All they know is that it was enough to scar Leo enough to have to be around his brothers, or family at all times. Leo refused to talk much about it anyways.

Rapheal walked into the kitchen and fixed him a glass of water. He pulled out his phone and squinted at the bright screen, he hadn't quite figured out how to turn down the brightness. He had gotten a text from April.

'Hey Raph, just checking up on you, how is everything doing?'

He set down his water.

'Everything is doing alright, Leo is still sleepwalking, but he says he's not hurting that much anymore. I do not know how much of that is true though. Mikey is still struggling with relearning how to properly use his hands. And Donnie is freaking out trying to find solutions for everyone's issues. How is everything going for you?'

April was already asleep at this point, she didn't hear her phone go off.

Raph assumed she was sleeping. It was 4:00 am now anyways. He finished his water and put the glass in the sink. Raph decided to walk around, he peeked into Donnie's room. Looking over at his bed which was empty, Raph stepped completely into his room, looking around for Donnie. After looking around for a few minutes Raph left the room and went into the lab. That's where he found Donnie slumped over asleep on top of one of his projects.

"That can't be good for his posture.." Rapheal said quietly.

He picked Donnie up and placed him in his bed.

"Heheh, looks like I'm just tucking in everyone tonight, or I guess today.."

He flicked off Donnie's lights and left the room. He decided to sit down on the couch, not even a minute later he had fallen asleep.

[9:36 am]

Leo woke up in Raph's bed, he was a bit confused on how he ended up there, and even more confused as to why he was the only one there. Being so tired he didn't understand that Raph had just left the room and nothing more, he started to panic.

"Raph?! Raph?!" He started to pace the room, Raph was still asleep on the couch but Donnie had woken up and heard Leo yelling.

Donnie rubbed his eye and walked into the room.

"Leo what are you yelling about, you just woke me up."

"Where's Raph?! I can't find him!"

Donnie yawned.

"What do you mean you can't find him? Have you even checked outside of his room?"

Leo paused, he got to his senses.