"Maybe she's really seeing someone."

"And she didn't tell me?"

Tzuyu splashes water using both of her hands, hitting Sana's face. "Does she need to?"

"Tzu!"

"What? You're worried about her?" Tzuyu asks as she continues splashing water on the older woman.

Sana walks while covering her face from the water. "Maybe!" She pushes Tzuyu's legs apart and stands in between. She kisses her chin and embraces her.

Tzuyu returns the hug, kissing the top of her head. Her shirt is getting drenched.

"You will hurt your arm again before it heals."

"I won't."

"I want to swim naked." Sana has something naughty in her head. Maybe this is the chance to.. you know. "Are you still gonna watch me?"

"You're already naked."

"I have my two piece." She says as matter of factly.

"People might see you. We have neighbors."

"They won't and there's no security camera here." Sana cups Tzuyu's face, she tiptoes and pulls her head, capturing and nibbling her lip. "Can I sleep naked tonight?" She asks as she catches her breath. "You can sleep naked too, if you want."

Tzuyu glares at her. "Anything you want, but not here, okay? And no thanks, I love wearing my pajamas."

Sana juts out her lip and hugs the engineer. "I want six kids. That will be fun, don't you think?"

"Don't take that seriously. You can't even take care of yourself."

"But six kids—"

"How about one?" Tzuyu counters.

"Definitely not. It's not fun when you don't have siblings. Trust me, I know it better."

"Do you think having siblings is always fun? You've seen my sister."

"I'm sure it's not. But at least someone will harass my girlfriend if she cheats on me or treats me badly."

Tzuyu rolls her eyes, ruffling her hair. "You harass me enough."

Sana giggles, she tilts her head more to Tzuyu's hand, enjoying it. "How's your sister?"

"Are you really interested to know about her?" Tzuyu scoffs. "She hasn't even apologized."

"Yes, of course. She's your sister."

"She's alive."

"I've thought about it. I know I don't have the best reputation so I understand where she's coming. If I had a younger sister and she dated someone like me, I'd be protective too."

"You're not that bad." Tzuyu rests her arms on Sana's shoulders, her hand playing with her hair. "Unpredictable but not bad."

"I never cheat on anyone." Her arms tighten around the younger woman. "I would never do that."

"I know." Tzuyu smiles softly. "I know you would never do that."

"I'm afraid our lies in the beginning will cause trouble later on." Sana voices her worry. "Our family will know the truth soon."

"Let's admit we did lie when they find out.  But let's not talk about that today. How's the dinner with your highschool friends?"

Sana sighs, talking about their lies in the beginning is better than talking about the dinner with her highschool friends. "Bad. They invited someone and did not inform me."