"I was trying to be all cute and romantic for you but, never mind." Christian mouths off about something else as he pulls me to the dance floor.

"What was that?", I wrap my hands around the tops of his shoulders from underneath his arms.

"Nothing honey."

"Don't call me that.", I state and Christian smiles.

"That's exactly why I said it." We sway to the song, lost in our own little world.

"Well, my surprise may not be quite as good as yours but, I do have one for you."

Christian pulls his head back and I do the same, "Does it have to do with what's on underneath this?"

I look up at him with a smile, "That could lead to this surprise.."

"I'm confused now."

"I qualify for trigger shots, Christian. So, if you ever wanted to give it a shot.. There's a small chance, we might be able to get pregnant, and it last."

"Are you saying there's a chance to have a baby?"

"I'm gonna warn you. It won't be fun or pretty or painless, and there's a chance it won't even work.", I chew on my lip nervously.

"But there's a chance it will?"

"A small one."

A grin breaks out on his face, "Of course I want to give it a shot."

"Okay..." I whisper, placing my chin back on his shoulder, my cheek against Christians.

We continue to sway to the music as I take my hand off of his shoulder, looking at the wedding band that fits perfectly into place on my ring.

"Hey..", I whisper.

"Hmm?"

"You're my husband now.", I smile.

I feel Christian's lips on my cheek before they're gone just as quickly. "You're my wife."

"We're married!", I lift my shoulders up in excitement as I grin.

"Yes we are."

The song ends and we both pull away, looking up at each other with nothing but love and adoration in our eyes.

"Mind if I?", My dad's voice interrupts our eye gazing moment.

Christian smiles, "She's all yours, Dad.. For a few minutes."

My dad grins, patting Christian on the shoulder before taking my hand in his and resting his other hand on my back. I rest my other arm on his shoulder and rest my chin on top of it.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hey Sweetheart."

"So, you cried huh?", I tease, my voice soft.

"You knew I would."

"Emery owes me thirty bucks."

"What?", Dad pulls away, "You two placed a bet on me?"

I grin, "How could we not?"

"You little shits.", he mumbles tugging me back towards him.

We fall back into place in each others' arms, "Daddy.."

He turns his head to look at me, "Yeah?"

"Thank you."

His dark grey brows slightly knit together, "For what?"

"Everything."

*

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what I got!" Charlie comes running towards me with a grin on her face.

"What'd ya get?"

"A ring pop! Look, we match now!", she holds up her left hand to show the giant red candy diamond on her finger.

"No way! It's so pretty!"

"I love it!", Charlie flashes me that sweet grin of hers before running off with some third cousins or something.

"She's so freaking cute!" Nora groans, turning towards me.

"What do you want to drink?", I ask, leaning my elbow on the counter.

"I'm actually not drinking."

"Oh.", I nod my head, looking out at the dance floor to see Christian and James slow dancing to a Beyoncé song, "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

Elsie comes up by my side, "You mean the two married straight men dancing together?"

"Mhm. Yeah. Do you know who they are?"

"Never seen them.", Elsie plays along and I chuckle.

I stand there watching for a second before I snap my head towards Nora, finally catching on to what she said, "You're pregnant?!"

"What?", Elsie leans over me to look at Nora.

She nods, "I didn't want to tell you today but, I can't really hide the fact that I don't drink. Considering I like my wine."

"Oh my God!"

Nora frowns, "Are you mad I told you at your wedding? I don't want to take away from your day."

"Hell no! You're fucking pregnant!"

Nora covers my mouth, "Shh. We haven't really told anyone yet."

"I can't believe it!", Elsie bounces up and down.

"I'm gonna cry, dammit.", I fan my face with my hands.

"Aw, please don't. I've fixed your makeup enough times today.", Nora's expression turned hard, letting me know she wasn't joking.

"Where's your baby by the way?" I turn to Elsie.

She nods towards Emery and Logan, who are currently arguing over who gets to hold the one year old. I'd say Emery is winning.

Christian comes walking towards me, "Baby, are you drunk yet?", I shake my head, "Well hurry the fuck up.", he whines. He orders me a drink before leaning against the bar counter, "Hey.. Mrs.Brooks."

"Hello, Mr.Brooks."

"Mm, you can keep calling me that.", he waggles his brows up and down.

"Save it for the honeymoon.", Nora yells over the music as she tugs Elsie to the dance floor.

"It won't make it to the honeymoon!", Christian yells and I chuckle.

I turn back towards him, placing my hand on his bicep, "Speaking of the honeymoon... What exactly am I allowed to pack?"

Christian's lips tilt up into a smirk, "Absolutely nothing. I'm not planning on being dressed very much."

"So.. No thong bikinis? Lingerie? Crotchless panties?"

Christian swallows slowly, "You have crotchless panties?" His voice squeaks like a teenage boy who just hit puberty.

"Elsie bought them as a joke during my bachelorette weekend. I've never even tried them on."

A sexy grin appears on his face, "Oh.. We're trying them on."

Word Count: 1,932