I've never seen her act this way about a boy. She never even showed any interest in boys. Just like me, we both believed that we should wait for our mate.

"Are you sure?"

She sighed, "I don't know."

"Fine, you can go." I agreed. "I'm gonna go have a little talk with him."

"No!" She got up from the chair to stop me from going downstairs. "You will not embarrass me."

"I'm not. I'm just gonna have a talk with him." I smirked.

"Promise me you won't embarrass me." She begged.

"Promise, now let go of me." She let me go and I went downstairs while she went back to getting her makeup done.

"Alpha." he bowed when I entered the room. "I'm Elliot." He stuck his hand out for me to shake. He was about 6 foot tall with short blonde hair. He was wearing black dress pants and white button down.

"Alpha Ryan." I shook his hand and sat down on the couch across from him. "So, Elliot tell me about yourself."

"Well, as you probably know I'm part of the New Elite pack."

"Yes, and what is your rank?"

Ranks were very important. For me, it determines whether or not you could protect yourself.

"Pack fighter." I nodded in approval.

"Family?"

"My parents are retired. They spend most of their time helping out around the pack. My sister is mated to the Beta in the Moonlight Pack." I couldn't help but growl at the mention of the Moonlight Pack.

The history between both of our packs goes way back. We were once allied until and unfortunate rogue attack that happened years ago, that could have been prevented if they were more responsible. They were the reason why my aunt and uncle and many other members of my pack were dead. If I ever came in contact with anyone from the Moonlight Pack I would kill them without hesitation.

"Don't you ever speak of that despicable pack ever!" I growled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to, um..." It was evident in his voice that he was aware of the rivalry between our packs.

Before he got to further explain himself, Linda entered the room and ushered us to the bottom of the steps to watch Lily overdramatic grand entrance.

"Introducing Ms. Lily Steward." She walked slowly down the steps, probably so she wouldn't fall. Her hair was curled and she was wearing 6-inch black heels.

"Overdramatic much." She ignored me and continued to walk down the steps until she stood in front of Elliot.

"You look beautiful," He said as he handed her the flowers the he had brought. The way they looked each other in the eye while this was happening made me feel uncomfortable, it felt like an intruder in a very intimate moment.

"Enough love birds," I said making Lily blush. I turned to Elliot. "Listen up because if even a strand of hair is out of place I won't hesitate to kill you." I heard Lily groan from behind me. "You guys are not to share rooms and there will be no kissing or touching. Understand?"

"Yes, Alpha Ryan." He bowed his head to show some respect.

"Okay, can we go now?" Lily pouted.

"Good," I smiled, before mind linking Linda to bring the camera. "Now who's ready for pictures?" I said overly happy.

Which in response made Lily groan, "I told you not to embarrass me."

Elliot

Ed Sheeran: Even My Dad Does Sometimes

If you would like to know more about the beef between Ryan and Moonlight Pack be sure to read "The Young She-Wolf". I also have a story based on the Alpha of The New Elite Pack called, "Resisting the Alpha".