On the same level (Louis x doe! reader)

Louis hates to be looked down upon, like a weak little herbivore. The hate of being treated delicately and fragile, it sickens him. But this new doe in the drama club, took the bloody biscuit.

A new member of the dance group came in two days ago and is already getting on his nerves.

Not only is she extremely popular by everyone, this doe seems to be good at being helpful, supportive and caring. All things he would never dream of giving, without gaining something out of it. It got worse when some animals suggested for her to act beside Louis on stage. He didn't want to share his glorious shine of glory, something he worked really hard to get for himself. He was ready and determined, to go against this own kind to defend his title as the Beastar and star of this school.

As for me, the doe he hates so much, I didn't like him either.

His snobbish attitude is what I find sickens me, constantly having his back up straight, acting like he is better than anyone. Unfortunately, it is a deer's trade, showing off what they are, presenting their antlers like valuable jewelry. I don't come from the high society, but even where I live, the deer's act all like a broom is stuck up their butts. But...there was something about this particular deer that caught my interest. I wonder how long it will take till he shows his true nature.

Louis needed to keep his cool around me.

Somehow, it seems to make him get really frustrated. On purpose, I acted really badly, waiting for a nasty reply from him. He refused to even open his mouth. The others off the stage gave me a few hints on how to improve myself. For Louis, it felt like torture, hours of suffering under the hands of a doe.

But I was far from finished.

During lunch, I patted his back playfully, "Hey Bambi, want to eat together?" He clenched his fists but remained calm, "Sure...why not?" Not to be rude, he accepted. Although, he would rather prefer to eat out with his fiancé than me, but at the canteen, I showed myself from a different side. Even for the deer was this big surprise, that I actually had manners. Louis didn't want to play this little game of mind, getting straight to the point, "What are you up to?"

"Nothing..." I smiled, "...nothing much."

"Meaning?"

"Oh you know, the usual...feeling bored...looking for a victim..."

A little smirk came to his lips, "Are you saying, that you want to bully me?"

I clicked my tongue, "I wouldn't go that far." As a doe, I wanted to prove that this act of this deer is just an act. I want to see the real Louis, but I prefer to keep it a secret.

The beastar however, had also a plan...to crush me.

Leaning back casually, he offered me to practice my character at his room. At 10pm I have to be out of the boy's dorm but not one would complain in the early afternoon. Louis already knew how to get me off his stage. But what he isn't counting on is that I would fall for this ridiculous offer so easily. That he thought I would be so naïve just got my blood boiling, "Very well, when would you like ot rehearse?"

The deer smiled, "In one hour, don't be late."

"Oh I will be there...Bambi."

He seems to hate it when I call him that, seeing his hands clenched up again. If he wasn't such a snob, I would find this deer really cute.

Louis had it all planned out.

In his room, he got the drinks ready. With certain medication, eh wanted ot make sure that I wont be able to show up for a while. The powder will make me stay there where I should belong in his eyes...on the toilet. The deer was pleased with this, "This is the only place you deserve."