Getting Attention (Legoshi x reader) part 2

This wasn't my last attempt to get Legoshi's attention.

He gave the eraser to my friend, as he saw her in the corridor. After that, he had no more reason to find me. A few other girls had an idea that got me thinking. They say they were taking pictures of themselves in sexy outfits and send it over to the boy they like, a risky thing to do, especially for me. First of all, I have to get close to Legoshi's phone, before I can send anything. Of course my friend helped out in this ridiculous attempt, her idea, is getting it from the boy's locker room. During sport, we would have enough time to find out the number.

Before that happens, my friend and I were hiding outside.

Legoshi was no fan of sport, changing into his other clothes very slowly. If it wasn't for Jack, he would have taken ages, "Hurry up Legoshi. The teachers will get mad if you are late again."

"Can't I just skip it for once?"

"Forget it, canines need physical exercise..." placing an item into his friend's locker didn't make it any better, "...and to socialize."

"I don't want to Jack; we haven't spoken with each other for years."

"We discuss this after sport...just hurry up already!"

From outside, we started to grow impatient. I was about to call it off, as I watched the golden retriever push his tall friend into the gym, "Finally, it is now or never!" Next, was sniffing out the right locker. Thankfully I memorized his scent from the last time we met. My friend took over the part of opening the door and headed over the phone. As quick as possible the number was down on paper and the device back where it belongs.

It can't go wrong from here.

Now plan two, sexy photos. From what the girls said, they only took photos of body parts they find attractive, the head is a big no-no. It was fun, making those pictures and even more to pick out the right one for Legoshi. My friend preferred the one with the bra, out of fun she made some black lines over my cleavage, "You sexy zebra you"

"But that is not me...at least he won't recognize it as mine."

"Just look how he reacts when he sees it." Since I was the one making the mistakes, I took my friend's word and send it. TO be sure that it really arrived at his phone, we waited till the next sport lesson the next day. Hearing the sound got me excited, "he's got it."

Later that day, I have seen the wolf in the library.

He acted like he always does, bored and his head in the clouds. His friends however, seem to be chattering to another about something exciting asking Legoshi as well. My friend went passed the group and listened to their conversation. She increased her speed, as she walked over to me...looking shocked.

I was really nervous at that, "And? What happened? Did he get the picture? Did he like it?"

"Well...he got it..."

"And? And?"

"...but he is not the only one..."

My jaw dropped, "What?"

"Apparently, you had the wrong number. Whoever you send it to, posted it into a chat group called the good boys 701. Your picture is the highlight of their conversation" I was close to tears at how stupid this idea was, as my friend patted my back, "It was a good thing though, that we made stripes on you...they think they got a picture of zebra breasts." Just to be sure that it was like that, I went around the boys, pretending to be searching through the bookshelves.

Apparently, the number belongs to the tall dog in the group, the old English sheepdog Collot.

He couldn't believe what he received, sending it to the rest of the group. I could have slapped myself, as I heard that Legoshi didn't own a phone, looking into Jack's display. They were all sure that it was a zebra. The wolf didn't seem to be interested, going back to his daydreams, while the others are still on that topic.

It was the words of the golden retriever that made me panic, "Did you get a number?"

With wide eyes, I stared at my friend. Collot looked it up, "It is an unknown number...should I call it back?"

Seeing them all nod with excitement, I quickly went behind the book shelf. Just as I went around the corner, my phone rang.

"Hey, it comes from over there"

I cancelled the call, getting behind another book shelf.

"Give it another try Collot" this golden retriever wanted to know where it came from. With another push the sound died down. Third shelf was the last one in the corner, not able to escape any further. It was a dead end, on one side came Jack and the other...stood Legoshi. I was terrified of what he will say, what he will do. The wolf just stared at me, "Hello...can you move aside please?" Surprised, I watched his hand placing a book back in the row where I just stood, without another word, eh left me there. The golden retriever saw Legoshi between the second and third shelf, asking if there was someone in the last row. The wolf shook his head, "Not really."

His words saved my butt.

It gave me enough time to shut down my phone, so it won't ring anymore. My friend got me away from there, placing several books into my arms, covering my face. The boys completely missed out on that. Jack was kind of disappointed, he was sure that he was close to that animal. The rest of the boys gave up on finding out, going back to their room, leaving Legoshi and Jack alone. The wolf didn't understand what the big deal was, going back to the new book he found. His golden retriever friend however, didn't give up, "Legoshi, you really didn't see anyone in the last row?"

He looked over the book towards the dog, "Not really..."

"What do you mean, not really?"

"Well...she wasn't a zebra."

"What was she then?!" the dog was back on track, while his wolf friend just shrugged, "...I forgot."

"Legoshi!"

"I really don't know Jack!"

With a glare, he got out his phone, "If you don't tell me who it was, I call your grandpa."

Legoshi began to sweat. Although Collot gave him his phone for the call, eh couldn't do it and jack knows it, "Start talking!"

From a tall and fearsome wolf, he turned to a whining little puppy before Jack, "I really don't know, I swear!" He really doesn't remember. From my smell he could tell that I was a female, but he didn't really pay any attention to my appearance, the books above me where far more interesting.

After that, I have sworn to never send sexy photos to anyone and not to go back to the library for a while...and I need a new number for my phone.

That was just the stupidest idea ever!!!