"Line's dead," Dean said, hanging up. "I'll tell you one thing. If I was gonna massacre a town, that'd be my first step."

They drove to the Tanner house, in the middle of nowhere. Sam, Dean, Madelyn, Daisy and Reagan approached the front. By the door was a small tacky plaque that read, BORN TO FISH; FORCED TO WORK. Sam knocked on the door and a teenaged boy with dark spiked hair, Jake, opened it.

"Yeah?" Jake asked.

Dean flashed his badge. "We're looking for Duane Tanner, he lives here, right?"

"Yeah, he's my brother."

"Can we talk to him?"

"Oh, he's not here right now."

"Do you know where he is?"

"Yeah, he went on a fishing trip up by Roslyn Lake."

"Your parents home?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah, they're inside."

"Jake? Who is it?" Mr. Tanner asked from inside.

Dean, as Mr. Tanner appeared, said, "Hi, U.S. Marshals, sir, we're looking for your son Duane."

"Wh-why? He's not in trouble, is he?"

"No, no, no, no. We just need to ask him a couple of routine questions, that's all."

"When's he due back from his fishing trip?" Reagan questioned.

"I'm not sure."

"Well, maybe your wife knows," Sam said.

"No, I don't know, she's not here right now."

"Your son said she was," Dean stated.

Jake frowned. "Did I?"

"She's getting groceries," Mr. Tanner informed. "So, when Duane gets back, there's a number where he can get a hold of you?"

"Oh no, we'll just check in with you later."

They turned and walked down the steps as the Tanners shut the door behind them.

Dean glanced between his brother, sister, girlfriend and friend. "That was kind of creepy, right? A little too Stepford?"

"Big time," Sam and Daisy agreed.

They looked furtively about and snuck around the back of the house and crouched below a window.

Inside the Tanner house, Beverly Tanner was tied to a chair and gagged; Jake came around behind her, hands on her shoulders.

"It's okay, Mom. It's not gonna hurt," Jake reassured.

Mr. Tanner came out of the next room with a kitchen knife. Jake stood in front of his mother and casually rolled up one sleeve; his father cut into his arm and let the blood drip onto a wound in Beverly's shoulder.

Outside, Sam, Dean, Madelyn, Daisy and Reagan armed themselves and kicked down the back door. As they rushed in, handguns raised, Mr. Tanner rushed at them with a knife and Dean shot him thrice in the chest. Jake jumped out the window, shattering glass, and darted off into the woods. Sam aimed at him through the window, but hesitated, giving him time to get away.

Madelyn made her way toward Beverly and untied her.

The boys loaded her into the back and Saoirse slid in.

As soon as they drove up, Sam helped her out and led her to the door. Dean and Madelyn opened the trunks, Daisy and Reagan joined them, and they looked around furtively.

CLINIC

Sam led Beverly inside. The clinic was quiet, dim, and empty.

"Hello?" Sam called. "Hello? We need a doctor here!"