Brussels, Belgium

Harry was addicted. Not to weed. That was a one-time thing. To kisses and touches and being close to Louis. It seemed mutual. Was Louis falling in love too? He really hoped so.

They checked into a hotel as soon as they arrived in Brussels early the next day. They were supposed to just leave their backpacks in their room but then Louis kissed him and time stood still.

Gentle hands touched his skin and Harry turned into wax in Louis' warm hands. The sex was amazing. Louis was amazing.

"Come on! Get your ass out of bed. We have a lot of exploring to do." Louis said.

"I thought that we were already doing that." Harry grinned.

Louis chuckled in amusement.
"True, alright, sightseeing then."

"Well..." Harry smirked and gestured at his body.

"You cheeky little fucker. We have all the time in the world to spend days in bed when we're back in England. Now we should see what Brussels has to offer even if it's very tempting to stay in this bed with you." Louis laughed.

"Yeah?" Harry smiled. That sounded promising.

"You're very hard to resist." Louis said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before he rolled out of bed.

They took a quick shower, well, it took thirty minutes because they got lost in each other, but then they headed outside.
"So what's on the list?" Louis asked.

"Well, the Atomium for sure, The Magritte Museum, maybe chocolate tasting?" Harry said.

"You had me at chocolate tasting." Louis smiled.

They went to the Atomium first. They checked out the exhibition about Belgium and digital art before they entered the Atomium and experienced the 360-degree panoramic view of the 19 municipalities of Brussels.

When they reached the restaurant with a spectacular view they decided to eat some Belgium specialties before they headed to Magritte Museum to look at the painter's surrealist art.
"We've been to loads of art museums by now. Why do you love art so much?" Louis asked.

"I love the beauty of it. Art, music, films, plays, it's created for our entertainment. It's pretty. Makes us happy." Harry tried to explain.

"Have you seen The Notebook? I fucking bawled my eyes out at that one." Louis said.

"Yeah, me too, but the film is beautiful even if it's sad." Harry replied.

"True. You have a delicate point of view. I like it. You see the beauty in the world while you make it beautiful." Louis smiled.

"Smooth." Harry giggled.

Louis rolled his eyes at him and took his hand. They walked over to the next painting to look. Harry had constant butterflies in his stomach. If he didn't know better he would have guessed that he had caught a stomach bug or something. So this was how it felt to be in love? It was his first time. He glanced at Louis and couldn't stop smiling. Louis looked at him.
"What?"

"Nothing."

His smile was contagious because Louis broke out in a sunshine smile and they just gazed into each other's eyes, smiling like fools.

They made their way through the Museum and when they were outside again Louis took out his phone to google something.
"Hey, what do you say about a chocolate workshop where we get to make our own chocolate?"

"I say lead the way! It sounds like fun." Harry grinned.

They found the place and paid for the workshop. Harry's bank account was significantly lighter but he still had enough money to make it through the trip and it had been money well spent. A woman gave them a warm welcome.
"Hello, I'm Elisabetta, your chocolate maker instructor for the day."

They listened as she gave them a short introduction to the world of Belgian chocolate. After that, she gave them a demonstration of chocolate tempering on a marble table. Harry was really enjoying this. Louis always came up with the best ideas. If he had been traveling alone he had just bought some chocolate in a store somewhere and missed out on this experience.

After that, it was time for them to make their own chocolate. Elisabeth told them about the different types of cocoa beans.
"This is just like in that weed shop. You think there's one type and then it's like a million different ones." Louis mumbled in his ear and Harry giggled.

Louis decided to use the origin chocolate from Haiti but Harry immediately fell for the newly discovered Ruby chocolate. It was pink! With the help of an assistant they made chocolate bars and mediants and truffles.
"Mine has the resemblance of a pile of poop but I'm sure it will taste lovely." Louis smirked.

Harry looked at the chocolate bar Louis had made and busted out in a fit of giggles.

They got to taste a real cocoa bean and a delicious liqueur de cacao and they tasted three different origins of chocolate, Philippines (Mana), Congo (Ituri), and Ruby.
"I chose the right one for my bar." Harry smiled.

They walked out of there with a bag of their own chocolate.
"That was so much fun!" Harry smiled.

"Yeah!" Louis agreed.

It was time to find somewhere to eat. They decided to try some Belgian fries and Belgian waffles for dessert. They headed back to the hotel afterward and as they lay in bed and started to make out Harry allowed himself to feel everything emotionally. He was so gone for the boy next to him and savored every kiss. Every touch.

When he was laying in Louis' arms afterward he knew that he had to tell him how he felt about him. But not now. He just wanted to be alone in this feeling for a moment. Swim in it. Because there was a risk that Louis didn't feel the same way and he didn't want to face that just yet. He wanted to keep the fairy tale alive for a while longer. He would tell him when they reached Paris again. Before they headed back to England. He fell asleep feeling good about his decision.