Zürich, Switzerland

Thanks for telling me about Switzerland schneeleo

They got to see a lot of Italy through the train window as they made their way up to Switzerland. They stayed up late but went to sleep at two in the morning so they would be well-rested when they arrived in Zürich.

Once again they had brought breakfast with them. They got up an hour before arrival and ate while they discussed what they were gonna do in Switzerland.
"We have to go on some sort of hike, right?" Louis said.

"I didn't think you were into that sort of thing?" Harry questioned.

"Usually not, but it's Switzerland! I mean, I didn't exactly bring hiking boots or whatever but there have to be easier trails you can go on?" Louis replied.

Harry googled it.
"How about this? A day trip to Interlaken and Jungfrau?"

Louis came closer so he could look at Harry's phone.
"That's perfect! Yeah! Not a lot of walking but loads to see. Will we make it in time though? The bus leaves thirty minutes after we arrive at the train station."

Harry googled the distance between the train station and the bus station.
"We can make it. Let's change now and we'll grab a taxi as soon as we get off the train."

They searched their backpacks for sneakers, trousers, and a hoodie to wear over their t-shirts and changed clothes. As soon as the train reached the station they got off and ran outside. Louis spotted the taxi car and they caught one and asked the driver to hurry. He just looked at them but at least he took off.

They made it and managed to buy tickets before they took a seat on the bus. Their first stop was Interlaken. They took in the beautiful scenery as they walked around. Harry filled his camera with photos.

They only had a short stop before the guide made sure that they all boarded the Jungfrau rack train from Lauterbrunnen. They made sure to have a window view as the train ascended 3454 meters to the altitude highest railway station in Europe. They got off the train and tried to take in the spectacular view of the highest glacier in Europe. Louis put his arm around Harry so they could share their body heat.

They went to the Sphinx observatory and got a grand view of the peaks of Eiger and Mönch. The tour finished with a walk through an ice tunnel before they headed back to Zürich.

They found an affordable hotel as soon as they set foot in the big city. It was getting late so they ate a quick dinner at Burger King.

"My back is killing me. We didn't think that through. We should have left our backpacks in a locker somewhere instead of taking them with us." Harry complained as they were back in their hotel room for the night. He tried to stretch.

"Want a massage?" Louis offered.

Harry smiled and nodded and before Louis could blink Harry had removed his shirt and pants and was laying on the bed in his boxers. He let out a surprised giggle. Harry turned his head to the side to look at him.
"What?"

"I think that's the fastest I've ever seen someone get undressed." Louis pointed out, sounding amused.

Harry just smirked. Louis got up on the bed and sat on Harry's thighs to be able to massage him.
"Wait, I have skin lotion in my bag." Harry said just as Louis put his hands on his shoulders.

Louis got off him and Harry jumped off the bed and walked over to his backpack. He returned with the bottle and laid back down. Louis took a seat again and squirted lotion on Harry's back. The cold liquid made him flinch.
"Sorry." Louis said and started to spread it over Harry's back.

He began to massage him. Harry could tell that he wasn't used to giving people massages and it made him smile.
"Where does it hurt?" Louis asked.

"Between my shoulder blades and my lower back." Harry answered.

Louis used his thumbs to get rid of knots and started at the shoulders, working his way down. He changed to his knuckles as he reached Harry's lower back.
"Yeah, right there." Harry grunted.

Louis continued to massage him. After a while, his touch got softer. Then he kissed the back of Harry's neck and started to trail kisses down his spine instead. A massage had turned into foreplay. Harry flipped around and pulled Louis down to connect their lips.

They made out until they were both breathing heavily and Louis was in his boxers as well. They ended up blowing each other and fell asleep afterward in each other's arms.

They spent the next day exploring the city. They strolled down Bahnhofstrasse and window-shopped the exclusive boutiques. They tried cheese fondue for lunch and made sure to buy chocolate. When they walked past The FIFA Museum Harry just smiled and took Louis' hand and pulled him toward the entrance. They spent an hour inside exploring the exhibition to Louis' delight.

Their backpacks were getting heavy so they sat down in Belvoir Park and ate their chocolate and shared a couple of kisses in between before it was time to head to the train station to get to their next stop on their European trip.

They ate a late dinner at McDonald's next to the station while they waited for their train to arrive.
"I never thought that I would say this but I'm getting tired of eating burgers." Louis said.

"Me too!" Harry agreed.

They caught their train and went to bed, sharing a bunk bed. They were alone for once which they immediately used to their advantage and started to make out. After they had helped each other get off Harry rested his head on Louis' chest.
"This trip has surpassed all my expectations. It's not just all the amazing countries and cities we've seen so far, mostly it's you." Harry said quietly.

Louis hugged him closer.
"Same."

They fell asleep smiling.