chenle suddenly didn’t know what to say, he was speechless and didn't have a word to say.

"don't worry, i told him to keep it a secret." jeno said.

chenle just smiled and nodded his head.

the two also left after that, jisung bring jeno at the balcony, leaving chenle behind inside his room. chenle just let out a sigh and borrow jisung's earphone to focus himself again from studying.

"so, you also confessed?" jisung asked.

"of course, i shoot my shot." jeno said. "and he's currently ignoring me, that's why i called you to also ask for help." he smiled.

"that's your lovelife, why are you asking for help?" jisung hissed.

"because i also helped you back then!" jeno whined.

"you just helped me to move on!"

"it's still the same!" jeno shouted back. "i still help you!"

"it's still no." and he looked away.

"okay, just tell me how to talk to him." jeno said.

"just say some words and that's it, you finally talk to him." jisung said calmly, leaning against the railings.

"aren't you curious why chenle said that he thought jaemin has a crush on you?" jeno asked, changing the topic.

"huh?" he frowned.

"he asked that earlier, didn't he?" the older one asked.

"yeah?" he answered.

"what do you think he meant by that? didn’t you say last time that chenle is easy to get jealous of?" jeno asked.

"wait, are you trying to say that chenle is jealous whenever he saw jaemin hyung and—"

suddenly cut by his words, jisung sinks everything into him just now. remembering how chenle got jealous back then, he always said that someone likes jisung when it's obviously not.

well, it was the time when jisung is still courting him (chenle already has feelings for him but he was in denial that's why) when they are finally official, chenle doesn't even get jealous over someone since jisung never made him feel like that.

"so, you mean? chenle is jealous between jaemin and i?" jisung asked.

"yeah." jeno said and nodded.

"really?" he asked, making sure. "dude, i hurt him. why would he feel jealous? maybe he really thought jaemin hyung has a crush on me because we're always together."

"lol, why would i have a crush on you? do you want me to get jailed because of a child abuse?"

the two who were peacefully talking at the balcony suddenly flinched when they heard someone speak, they looked at it and there they saw jaemin.

"i'm already an adult!" jisung said.

"no, you're still my baby." and he pinched his cheeks. "now, go and leave. jeno and i still have to talk." and he smiled.

"don't make out on the balcony." jisung reminded. "it was risky," he said in a low voice.

"is that from an experience?" jaemin asked.

"yeah." jisung nodded.

jisung was about to open the door but it suddenly opened which made him flinch, chenle, who was wearing earphones showed up.

the younger one was about to open his mouth but chenle walked away, made his jaw drop and watched him going inside the kitchen. not having a glance or words from him, jisung can't help not to sulk and go inside the room.

"chenle." he called as the older one lay down on his bed.

"hmm?" the older one looked up on him.

"are you mad?" he pouted.

the question suddenly made chenle frowned, why would jisung ask him like that?

"because of what?" he asked curiously.

"i let jeno know it." and he looked down.

"we even let the others know but i didn't get mad?" chenle said.

"i thought you were mad because... you ignored me." jisung said.

chenle stares at him for a few seconds before letting out a chuckle.

"it's fine, ji." he smiled. "you know, i even realized that people around us slowly finding it out when we are already broke up." he chuckled.

"yeah... i noticed it too." jisung said and smiled.

"what if we're still together, what do you think their reaction will be?"

silence.

the smile on chenle's face slowly faded away when jisung is just staring at him, not giving any answer to his question. suddenly gulping, he looked away and wear the earphones back.

"i will just get my ipad inside my room," chenle said as he cleared his throat. "and let me borrow your earphones for a while." and he smiled.

jisung just nod at him and watch him leave, when the door closed, he let out a sigh and brush his hair for being a stupid.

"that's already my chance, what the fuck." he whispered.

as soon as chenle came out from jisung's room, his eyes saw the couple at the balcony, kissing. he couldn't help not to smile before making his way inside his room.

"you're such a great person, chenle." he whispered as he put his ipad down and removed his earphones.

"you just made yourself desperate." he chuckled.

but he couldn't hold his tears back, he straightly made his way to his bed and buried his face on his pillow. not wanting others to hear his sobs.

he cried until he passed out, probably gonna skip the dinner.

"where's chenle?"

"ji?"

"inside his room."

jisung said that without any emotions, it was cold and sounds tired. baekhyun and his boyfriend chanyeol, suddenly looked at each other. probably didn't expect what just happened.

"ji, is there something wrong?" mark asked.

"nothing," he looked up. showing a smile.

but they knew it was fake and there must be something really going on.