I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone

Start from the beginning

"Oh right you guys have work"

Yep, and Ludo looks like a fucking weirdo, at least Bella hid her gloves and shoe knife, naroo just put a coat on over his suit.

"Yeah" I opened the door further so they could all shuffle in "There's food in the fridge and we'll bring some home, we don't have our phones on us but our drivers number is on the counter"

As the group shuffled in the crew walked out, Bella slipping on her gloves when she stepped out.

"Also if Pan gets hurt your all dead" I rambled as I closed the door. Though it was snowing heavily I didn't feel very cold.

Everyone got into the car. It was silent, like every mission, almost like our switch got flipped as soon as that door closed.

The car bounced every few minutes, making people in the middle squish a little, a small "sorry" came from Poppy.

I had the driver put down the middle seats since Poppy tagged along, so Misty, Ludo and Poppy sat on the floor of the car and Naroo, Kao and Bella had actual seats.

If this were based on rank Misty and Bella would switch spots since Bella has lost her ranking since she ran but Misty is an ass so she gets the floor.

GPS

What?

Tear it out, what if someone looks at the route we've been and follows it to see a house with dead people in it.

We'll dispose of the bodies and burn the house.

Then a burned house, why would you go there huh?

...fine

I grabbed the GPS and tore it, the wiring dangling from the small box. I rolled down my window and threw it into the white void.

Even if someone looked for it they'd have to dig through feet of snow by thime morning comes.

The driver looked at me like I was insane.

"If you haven't remembered the way use your phone, you're not known anywhere, no one will hack your phone"

He shook his head and kept driving. Usually the drivers know before us when there's a mission so the could memorize the safe routes or the quick ones for a get away.

I pulled my mask out of my bag and put it on, leaning back over to look at everyone else I pointed at the helmet.

They all reached into their own bags except Poppy. Naroo pulled his out, the light purple face lit up as he put it on, forward eyes and sharp teeth are what his suit mask was.

Kuro thought it was a great idea so that victims can tell who's after them, Naroo got a bat, Bella got a hyena, Misty had seemed to have some type of dog, Kao's was a straight faced one.

I've never looked at mine since it only lights up when it's on your head. But from what Hellion told me it just looks like a purge mask.

Poppy has nothing..... I reach for the one I had round my neck, only a face mask but it's something.

"Here"

She jumped, "your voice"

"Yeah, it's a voice changer, this is just a face mask so don't speak until we get to the cabin, got it"

"Y-" she stopped herself and just nodded her head yes.

"Good"

Setlling back in my seat I started pulling on the attached gloves. I turned off projection mode so no one could hear me.