CHAPTER SIX || reuniting

Start from the beginning

"Nat?"

"Yes y/n"

"I'm kinda tired, is it ok if I go to bed?" She asked me.

"Of course. You don't need to ask me to go to sleep!" I replied with a little chuckle.

She also replied with the same giggle "goodnight Natty"

"Night y/n" I answered back, smiling at the nickname before she walked away into the bedroom.

I ended up sitting around on my phone for a couple hours, till I was positive that y/n was properly asleep.

After I knew she was out cold, I rummaged through the cupboard that she had thrown the pills into.

Soon finding them, I picked up the bottle, scanning my eyes across the label for any information.

"Y/N Y/N/L is required to take one a day." is all it read.

Maybe if I searched up the name of the pills, that might help.

I picked up my phone, opening safari and searching up the word "risperidone". I pressed on the first website, immediately reading the information listed.

"Risperidone is a medication used to help with symptoms of mental health conditions such as: mania, schizophrenia, depression and more.

It helps keep the symptoms under control but will not cure the condition.

Some may need this medication taken as an injection."

"Holy shit" I quietly whispered to myself. How long has she been dealing with this? And alone as well?!
"This is definitely not what I expected.."

After a few minutes, I gathered myself together and stood up. I put the tablets back where I found them, and started to clean up the apartment.

Even if it takes every piece of energy I've got, I'm going to help her through this. No matter what. She's gone through enough already.

First I cleaned up the kitchen. Cleaning all the dirty dishes, throwing away stale or out of date food, washing the dirt and mildew of the counters and cupboards. Etc.

After I'm done with this place, it will be spotless.

I then moved on to the lounge area, it was filled with piles and piles of papers and wrappers of all sorts of different stuff. Some of which had bugs crawling all over them.

I put on some rubber gloves so that I didn't have to use my bare hands, before grabbing a rubbish bag to put everything in.
The lounge alone took over two hours, taking the time to 1:37am.

I then moved onto all the other rooms until the last one left was the bathroom just down the hall from the entrance of her bedroom.

I started off by picking up all the piles of dirty clothes that were scattered around everywhere, placing them in a washing basket that I had placed by the door.

After picking them up, I then moved onto the bath, scrubbing away all the rust and throwing away all the hair that was sitting alongside the walls of the tub.

I ended up having to use a plunger as the drains of the bathtub were extremely blocked where she hadn't been cleaning it out.

While unblocking it, I tripped over knocking a shampoo bottle over in the process.

"Shit!" I mumbled, hoping to not have woken her.

"Is everything okay out here?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around, giving a very quiet sigh to see y/n standing there in a short top and her underwear, rubbing her eyes trying to adjust to the light.

"Yes, everything's fine, go back to bed sweetheart" I replied, slowly walking her back to her room.

Once we got back to the bedroom, I helped her back into bed, gently tucking her in.

As I went to walk away, she quickly grabbed my hand.

"I can't sleep. Can you stay with me?" She asked me nervously, waiting for my response.

"Of course детка" I whispered to her, climbing into the bed as she snuggled up to me putting her head against my chest, soon later falling asleep.

"I think I love you y/n.."

AUTHORS NOTE: this is probably the longest chapter I've written yet. But it will not be the longest:). I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Good night everyone xx

Word count: 1332

малышка- baby
детка- baby