Second change at first line

Scott rode his bike through the school parking lot, where he jumped off jus as me made it to the bike rack. He takes of his helmet and hangs it on the handlebars' adjusting his backpack with his lacrosse stick strapped on at the back just as Jackson Whitmore' driving a silver Porsche, pulls into the parking spot by him.

Jackson gets out of his car and hits Scott in the back with the door before looking at him with a nasty look. "Dude! Watch the paint job." He said and Scott looked at him offended, but before they could further' someone called out. "Yo, Jackson! Let's go, bro." Jackson walks off without saying a word.

As Scott walks up to Stiles and Jax he can see Jax showing his wrist to Stiles "Okay, let's see this thing." Stiles says to Scott , clapping his hands slightly as Scott lifts up his shirt to show them his bite wound, which is covered with gauze and tape that has a small amount of blood leaking through. "Ooh!" Stiles said as he poked the bandage making Stiles flinch, "Whoa!"

As they started to walk into the school. "It was too to dark to see much but I'm pretty it was a wolf" Jax said as Stiles looked at them with a raised eyebrows, "A wolf bit the two of you and the nodded, making Stiles shake his head.

"No, Not a chance." He said and Scott raised his eyebrows "We heard a wolf howling." Scott said and it makes Stiles scoffed and shook his head "No, you didn't" " How do you know what we heard?" Jax Asked

"Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in, like sixty years." Stiles Said and they both looked at him surprised as the three stopped by the staircase. "Really?" they both asked and Stiles looked at him "Yes, really. There are no wolves in California." He said and Scott Nodded slightly.

"All right. Well, if you don't believe us about the Wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body" Scott said, making Stiles eyes widen in excitement, "You- are you kidding me?" He asked and Jax shook his head "No, man, we wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." And Stiles laughed

"Oh, god that is freaking' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town-" Siles started to say before Jax interrupted him "Since the birth of Lydia Martin" as Lydia walked past them. "Why don't you go talk to her?" Scott Asked and Jax Just looked at them "Because I have you two as my friends" Making them look a him offended.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Scott, Stiles and Jax walked to their first period English class and took their seats. "As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night." Mr. Curtis said and Looked back at Stiles and Jax, who sat next to each other, as Stiles winked at him knowingly.

"And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody." He said , making Jax and Scott to look at Stiles who shrugged. "Which means your undivided attention can be given to the syllabus outlining the semester on your desks." Mr. Curtis said, making most of the student groan.

A few Seconds Later Scott and Jax Started to hear things but Jax just tried to ignore it but Scott just looked around the room until he show a girl out side looking in her bag.

A few minutes later, the vice principal walked into the classroom with a girl following behind her. "Class this is our new student, Allison Argent." The principal said, "Please do your best to make her feel welcome." The principal said before walking out. Alison, who looks nervous, smiles weakly before finding the only open seat behind to Scott.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

After class ends, the students file out and go to their lockers. Scott's locker is across the hallway and several meters down from Allison. Allison closed her locker and turned around before Scott caught her eye and she smiled at him before Lydia Martin walked up to her.