-Sneaky WinterWitch ft. The Avengers-

Wanda's POV, 

It's already noon, and the training that we all have been doing for two hours has finally ended. Today's practice was not rough, we all just laid back and did simple stuff. This month has been quite relaxing, we did not had any big missions and I've been quite enjoying my free time. As I am done practicing for today I was thinking about my to-do list for the day and that's when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the nearest storage room.

"Oh My God, James!! What is this behavior!" I said to the man smirking in front of me.

He chuckled and said, "Hey, doll."

He didn't even give me a chance to reply and crashed his lips on mine. I was still for a few seconds but soon I returned the kiss with the same passion as his. James just has this effect on me I don't know what it is but I always melt under his touch.

He breaks the kiss; giving me a chance to breathe because obviously, I'm not a superhuman like him!

"I missed you," he said kissing the tip of my nose.

"I missed you too, but don't ever pull a stunt like this! You're lucky I didn't use my powers." I said half breathing.

He smiles broadly at me, "Well you didn't because your mind already knows that it's me. You're very familiar with my touch, aren't you doll?" He slides my hair from the side of my neck and starts kissing there seductively.

I close my eyes in response and grasped his hair and pulled him closer. James was right about me knowing his touch. It's been a while since we are dating, not publicly though because of the attention that will come with it. Most of the time we both are the center of attention for obvious reasons which is our past, people just can't seem to forget our past no matter how hard we try. Okay, we are going off-topic!

So what I'm saying is by now, James has become a part of my heart that without him present in front of my eyes, I can always feel his presence. It's like I'm always aware whenever he's around me even though I might not see him. I know it sounds weird but it is just me and the connection I have with him. For example, last week we almost got caught because of me. James was out on a mission and Jarvis was not able to track him. So Steve and Tony, yeah they all are besties now; were getting worried and obviously, I was internally panicking and screaming. But then suddenly I could feel his presence in the compound and I loudly said, "Steve, James is here!" They were denying saying that they couldn't track him and all! But then he showed up in the hallway as I assumed and everyone was shocked! They were looking at me suspiciously because they know I can't feel someone's presence unless I have some strong and special bond with them. Like I can't assume this about Steve or Clint although I'm very much close with them too. That's why everyone becomes suspicious but thanks to Jane, she saved me by giving credit to my (through her words) 'amazing extraordinary ability' and diverting attention to James. Thanks to Jane's lawyer skills we got saved that day.

James was about to change our position when we heard Matt and Marc's voices, they were talking about some bet they made! James and I looked at each other with widened eyes. James was trying to say something but I immediately put my hands on his mouth and stopped him. Also held the door nob with my powers in case they try to enter the room. Luckily they walk past the room! And I release the breath I didn't realize I'd been holding. 

"Isn't it past the training time, why are they still here!?" James asked getting a little annoyed.

"Seriously you're saying that? If you were not disappeared the whole morning, you will also be in the training room!" I told him rolling my eyes.

"I see the interruption made someone a little moody. Lucky for you I can fix that." James laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Don't change the topic, where exactly have you been since morning? I was waiting for you to show up but you never did." I asked him.