-TORTURE-

Wanda's POV

"How can someone possibly be this wicked!?"

I giggle hearing Bucky's complaints about Sam! I was arranging some pantry stuff while my boyfriend was telling me about his never-ending bickering with Sam.

"And you know what he did..." he suddenly pauses between his sentence and I turned to look what caused the abruptness, and got bumped into a shield, my own human shield.

"God, James!! When did you stand behind me!?"

He frowns and says "When you're busy giggling and not paying attention to my words!"

"Oh come on, I was paying attention.." I defended myself.

"Yeah then care to explain what's so amusing?" He finishes his sentence with his hands roaming all around my waist, he slides his metal arm into my bare skin and I gasped at his teasing touch knowing exactly where he's going with it.

"I was giggling because sometimes I feel like Sam is your boyfriend because you guys fight like old married couples! I also thought what magic I'd do if he decides to steal you from me!" I explain to him while trying to keep a straight face ignoring his touches on my body.

He laughs, "Nobody's gonna steal me from you, not even in million years.." he pauses, he brings his hand up to my face and grabbed the side of my face,

"and you don't deserve fighting or bickering, you deserve to be treated like a queen, my queen.." he planted a seductive kiss on my jaw and I already felt weak in my knees.

"James..." I panted.

He didn't stop, he continued working his magic with his mouth. He sat me on the kitchen counter, 

"I was away for almost three days and I missed you so fucking much!" his mouth found the sweet spot of my collarbone and I grasped his hair in response pushing him further into my skin if that was even possible..

He was right though, it was just three days that James was away for a mission and those three days feels like three eternity because every minute away from him felt like that to me. He is my everything, my happiness, my knight in shining armor who made me believe in myself.

James lowers his mouth to my breast and softly bit my nipple over my shirt,

"James please...." I urge him to stop teasing and get down to the main business!

"See why I have a problem with that big head Sam, I would have come home three hours ago and eaten you at least three times by now, satisfying all your needs doll."

He end his sentence by kissing me passionately on the lips and I moan which only made him press more into me. He pulls me towards the edge of the bar. And my grip got tightened around his shoulder. James was about to pull down my shorts when someone rings the doorbell. He ignores the first ring but when the bell rings for the second time something flickered in his face as if he remembered something. Then he groans and retracts himself from me.

"We will continue this later, go open the door Doll," he presses a soft kiss to my lips.

"NOO, we don't need to stop. You go check the door, I will wait here!" I whined because there's no way we can stop now. I'm dripping and I need him!

"I'll make it worth it later, I promise" James swept his thumb over my bottom lip and put me down on the floor, and fixed my clothes.

I sighed and went to open the door and he followed me from behind. When I open the door there were three boxes, one was big and the other two were semi-sized. I looked at him confused and James helped me bring those boxes inside.