-FIRST MEETING-

Avengers Compound,

The time on the clock is 2 am. Everyone is probably asleep in their respective rooms however the case is not the same for Wanda. She is trying to sleep for hours but all she's getting is restlessness. Well, this feeling is not foreign to her almost every other day this happens to her. After shifting from one side to another Wanda gets frustrated and gets up from the bed and heads towards the kitchen. 

She started to go through the pantry to find something to eat. Eventually, she picks up her favorite chips and drinks. Instead of sitting on the stool she sat on the floor and started eating and humming in Sokovia.

 A few moments have passed, Wanda is enjoying her time in the kitchen until she hears "Wanda..", as it was past midnight so the sudden call startled her. "Who would be awake at this time!?" she thought to herself. 

Not recognizing the voice,  still seating on the floor Wanda looked behind her and the sight surprised her. She couldn't believe what she was seeing was real or she was just daydreaming. Because the person who was standing right in front of her was none other than but the Winter Soldier himself. He was towering above her and looking down at her confusingly with his blue eyes; those blue eyes that she couldn't get it out from her mind since the moment she saw, well she saw them only for a few minutes but it was enough.

"Wanda right?" Bucky asks her even though he exactly knows it's Wanda, the girl who saved him in the last fight, and he's been thinking about her ever since. On the other hand, the voice of Bucky brings Wanda back to reality.

"Oh yeah, right I'm sorry" she awkwardly replied to him while standing up from the floor.

"You alright? I'm sorry I didn't wanna disturb you or anything.." Bucky said feeling guilty.

Wanda immediately assured him by saying, "No, no you didn't I just wasn't expecting anyone especially not you.." Bucky softly smiled at her and Wanda thought to herself "damnn, if only a smile could kill", but she put those thoughts to the back of her head.

"When did you get back? As much as I know you were in Wakanda, right?" she asked him with curiosity in her eyes.

"Just a few hours ago, everyone was sleeping so Steve just showed me my room and told me he'd officially introduced me to the group in the morning." he paused then continue again, "Since last time wasn't a great circumstance when I met you all." he finished with a light awkward chuckle. 

"Well let me assure you something then since you met me first now your journey in here is going to be great." Wanda said to him with a smirk but burst in to laugh at her ow. joke. And Bucky just admiringly looked at her thinking "how can someone be this beautiful and perfect."