-DISCLAIMER-

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great. So this is the first time I'm going to write anything on Wattpad basically I'm putting something online for the first time. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've been reading stories in here for quite a long time now and all these reads inspired me and then I thought, I also love writing why not give it a shot. So here I am writing this to all of you.

So I am a huge like really big fan of marvel and WinterWitch is my OTP so I decided to start my writing journey with them and I hope you will love the AU's. And just so you all know English is not my first language so you might find grammatical mistakes, so I apologize in advance for that. However, I am open for you guys to correct my mistakes. Think of these stories as your own and do correct me or suggest me on anything:):)

As for the character claims, all the characters are from marvel just the story's ideas would be mine. I might do some olstan au's too because I love Lizzie and Seb as a pair. (literally manifesting for them to do a movie together🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️ ). But that definitely doesn't mean I hate their respective partners or something. So please don't think that.

So this was all. I am really excited to share my stories with you all. For now, I'm only doing one-shots but I do have a real book idea. So let's see where this goes.👀👀 Lastly, I am open to any suggestions for stories so if you want you can share what you want and I will try to make them as your liking.

Thank You, Stay tuned. xx