-SOMEWHERE MAGICAL-

*A/N: I know It's a little long but give it a try. I loved writing this hope you feel the same. Enjoy reading lovely people:))*

Avengers Compound,

It's 10 am in the morning. While every avenger is busy doing their morning routine Bucky is in his room laying on the floor with the Tv on which he isn't watching. It is one of those mornings for him where he doesn't feel like doing anything, all he feels is frustration. Bucky looks at the clock and groans knowing that he has to get up now otherwise Steve would come and drag him out which Bucky isn't very fond of. Surely, Bucky appreciates that Steve cares for him but sometimes it's just too much, and deep down he feels like that even after three years not everybody trusts him properly. And Steve's overprotectiveness is a walking reminder of it. Bucky put all these dark thoughts in the back of his head and take shower and went out of the room.

Bucky hears low steam giggles coming from the kitchen and he instantly knows who is in there thus giving him a little amount of relief. But when he entered the room his face slightly drop seeing the other person.

So basically Wanda and Vision were cooking well actually Vision was trying to cook but he failed miserably so Wanda was helping him redo the mistakes. So that's been going on for the past 40 minutes. Wanda noticed Bucky entering the kitchen and lit up seeing her best friend,

"Good morning, sleeping beauty you finally decided to wake up huh!?" Wanda greets Bucky in a teasing tone.

"Good morning Wans j.." "Good morning Sergeant." Bucky got interrupted by Vision.

"Morning Vision," Bucky replied.

"Come on Buck I made Pancakes and put your favorite peanut butter as the topping.... Well actually Vision and I made it, he wanted to make breakfast for everyone but poor thing didn't know anything about cooking so I helped, eat and tell us how we did!?"

"That's so nice of you Vision and I'm sure it's gonna taste amazing Do...Wans" Bucky told them.

Wanda smiles at Bucky and Vision thanks Bucky. Bucky took the plate and sat at the table when Natasha comes and Joins Bucky with her food which was also what Wanda and Vision made for her.

"Someone's in the good mood today right?" Nat said to Bucky pointing at Wanda.

"Yeah she is, it's good to see her this happy," Bucky replied while taking a bite.

"She loves teaching new things to Vision," Nat said. "Yeah," Bucky said in a very low voice almost like a whisper, and take a deep breath while looking at the happy and cheered Wanda. He gets lost looking at Wanda.

"You know you should just tell her how you feel," Natasha's Voice brings Bucky back to reality.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Bucky looks down and takes a sip from his coffee.

Nat shakes her head in disbelief, "It's obvious that you like her Barnes, no pointing of denying your feelings!"

"And it's obvious what she feels, isn't it!" Bucky said gesturing at Wanda who is collapsing while laughing into Vision.

Natasha's features softens  and she gave Bucky a sympathetic look.

"Come on Nat don't give me that look, I'm happy with her just being in my life and I'll always be her best friend no matter what," Bucky finished his sentence by nudging Nat.

"You're one of a kind Barnes," Nat says while jokingly pushing Bucky by his arm.

"Well you're lucky I'm your friend," Bucky smirks at Nat. Before Nat could come up with some sass Steve and Sam enter the kitchen, returning from their regular run.