[DATA RETRIEVED]

The following was extracted from an odd bio-mechanical Faded found in the woods by Antivirus in the Corrupted Zone of the Dark Forest. The contents have been deciphered as best as possible by Killcode, but are imperfect. What has been deciphered, however, is extremely troubling. If you have not been allowed access to this file, put it back where you found it. Reader Discretion Advised.

-Vincent and Ben

The cloaked figure stared at the file they had just pulled from the filing cabinet. They hadn't opened it, and were just looking at the main cover. Looking around, they made sure they weren't being watched, before grabbing it and jumping out of the window. They ran to an abandoned building on the other side of the city, deep in the Infested Zone, so as nobody would bother them. They climbed the side of the building, their magnetic gloves and boots pulling them to the various pieces of rebar sticking out of the wall with ease.

When they reached the top, the figure quickly lit their torches and sat down, lowering their hood. The figure was wearing a helmet with a black visor, blocking their face. But it didn't matter, as there was constantly an emoji or symbol to show their emotions. Right now, the symbol was a question mark, as they were curious as to what they would find within. The other group of Forgotten had been in a stir lately, and the figure didn't like that. They hated being left out of the circle of information, but they hated the other Forgotten more.

All the others were content to hide out and wait for things to get better, searching for the Door. But not this Forgotten. They took action against their enemy, and the others didn't like that. So they left. The figure actually found this city before the others did. But they came and claimed it as their own, after the figure had spent so long clearing out the Infestation and putting up the torches to prevent more. They just assumed that this place was magically like that. They probably assumed the figure was still dead.

The mysterious figure shook their head, the torchlight reflecting off of their helmet. The figure then opened the file and found only a single page inside.

Yeah, sorry, we're not that stupid. We know you wouldn't ignore our warning so instead we decided to keep it in a place nobody else can reach without permission. Sucks to suck, doesn't it?

-Ben and Vincent

The figure groaned in frustration. Of course not. That would be too easy.

A hissing noise was heard behind the figure and they turned around to see a pile of black goop evaporating away in the light. They looked around to see where it came from and saw that a Humanoid Faded was on another roof, throwing pieces of itself at the torches to try and snuff them out. The figure's helmet showed an annoyed emoji and their left arm split into a wrist-mounted energy crossbow.

They aimed the crossbow at the Faded and fired, nailing the Faded in the head. The Faded collapsed to the ground and melted down into a puddle of goo. It wasn't dead, just incapacitated. They needed to be burnt to die. So the figure launched a firebomb from their crossbow at it just in case.

The figure's arm went back to normal and they walked over to heir tent, took off their helmet, and left it outside before walking inside and going to sleep.