Water

Will

Will sat in his Scrap!Form, cleaning the blood off of his suit. Once he was satisfied, he dumped the water out in the kitchen for somebody else to deal with.

Later

Random person: *Insults FNaF*
Will: *Appears behind them*

Back at home

Wills got another bucket and started once again wiping off the blood.

Legend

Legend grabbed a bottle of water, taking a swig. He remembered what Ganxer said about Beta Statics, and was trying to stay as cool as possible. Eventually, he gave up and just dumped it on himself. Then he turned on the AC, and stood in front of it, the water amplifying the effectiveness of the cold.

Lotus

He just dumped a whole bucket of water on himself.

Thorn

Thorn grabbed a glass of water, drinking it like a normal, sane person. Her vine arm became more vibrant and lively, no longer dehydrated.

Adam

Adam was mopping up a mess he'd made while in his Paint-Monster form. But hey! He got $50!

Steven and LA

Steven decided to grab a bucket of water and put it over a door way for people to knock down. An old prank, but effective nonetheless.

LA, on the other hand, just took a nice refreshing bath.

The Skelefamily

Chaotic water gun fight.

Liam

The fuck is a ghost supposed to do with water?

Hellfire

Avoids the stuff with a burning passion.

Telum

Swimming while thinking of Selene.

Me

Slowly refilling Mirror's tank until I'm ready for him to join my OCs.