Chapter 91: Sid

Beginne am Anfang

Toga left the kids with the cookie stamps and went to look at Dabi's work. "This isn't fair! Why am I grounded but Dabi can continue! He was the one that left the flour open." Twice said, pointing at the apron wearing man with burned skin. Dabi showed his middle finger and stepped aside to show Toga his dough.

"Kids, did you say Mavis liked cookies filled with apples or apple pie?"

"Cookies filled with apples." Elara said with a big smile on her face. Eri reached out to a bowl and ate some filling without Toga noticing it.

"Then why is your dough like this?"

"Maybe because I don't fucking bake."

Toga started whining while Twice said that he could do a much better job than Dabi. "How can we give this Mavis if it isn't even edible!"

I walked out slowly so that I wouldn't ruin anything for them. "I'm sure she would still like it." Elara added to make Toga feel better.

When I managed to close the door without them noticing, I felt a body behind me. "There you are." I sushed Hawks and nodded down the hall. Both of us started walking without talking at first.

"What is it?"

"Why did you kill these guys yesterday?" I shrugged my shoulders. It feels easy to lie for others because Ahma did this often. Sometimes outside, sometimes underground to our prisoners. It's a wonder she never got caught when killing outside. Most of us don't have tattoos and dress casually so we would never get targeted when someone sees us.

Because of tattoos it is easy to identify someone, and because Ahma has some, it's a far bigger risk to do it outside.

"They were bothering me." He furrowed his brows and turned his head to look at me. "Is that all? Or did they do something to you?" He searched my face for something but I only pressed my lips in a thin line. "It seems you forgot that I'm still the leader of this organization. I can do whatever I want. I don't need a motive."

He looked surprised but kept his mouth shut and turned his head back to look forward. "At least till Tomura comes back." I added, looking outside whole walking. It's nice outside and I feel like going out with the kids today all of a sudden. I did promise them going to the cinema together, so why not today?

"Speak of the devil, where is he? I haven't seen him since like two months."

I used my quirk to sense if someone was somewhere near us, then reached down into one of my pockets and activated a tiny device. This is to get in the way of any electronic device and disturb its' signal. "They have a doctor that worked for All For One since a long time now. He is trying to give All For One's original quirk to Tomura." Hawks stopped in his tracks. He looked petrified, his mouth agape.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Relax. We still have time and I'm going to tell the heroes everything in the meeting." He walked up to me and pulled me towards him with both his hands on my shoulders. "Mavis, if this happens, if they succeed in that, you have to be there and fight on our side."

He looked me into my eyes but then pulled his face away when I did not budge. "You will be there, won't you?"

"Hawks."