"You know what this means don't you?"

Barty said clicking his tongue.

"He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned.." He said.

Albus looked down at him expressionless.

"McGonagall. Send a owl to Azkaban. See that they are missing a prisoner.." He said taking the shoulder of Harry to lead him out.

"Severus, Anah. Stay here until someone arrives to recruit the prisoner.."

And like that Albus had left with Harry and McGonagall. That left behind Severus, Anah and Barty Jr.

He looked up at the two, twitching constantly.

"Ya know Severus, The dark lord will find out about your secret. And you will have to fac-"

"Shut. Up.."

Severus glared down at him with his wand penetrating his neck.

He only smirked in return.

------

Many things occured later on that evening.

Barty Jr. was ultimately sent back to Azkaban. And Harry, well.. He was still coping with the death of Cedric and his encounter with The Dark Lord.

The night had finally ended, and everyone was sent back to their dorms.

Both Anah and Severus were able to see their daughter before bed.

There Anah sat in front of the small Vanity that cowered on the corner of the room.

She was already in her nightclothes, and was brushing her hair.

"You should have seen him, Severus.." Anah spoke as she looked at him through the mirror.

He was sitting in bed, with a book in his hands.

"I felt horrible, because I couldn't do anything to ease his pain.."

She haulted in her brushing, feeling the tears forming in her eyes.

"Anah.." Severus spoke gazing towards his Fiancee out of pity.

"You did do something, My Love. Come.." He ushered her towards him.

She sat the brush down onto the vanity' surface as she walked over to Severus, sitting on the side of the bed.

"You were there when he needed you most.." He said taking her hand in his.

He placed a gentle kiss on them as she gawked down at him.

He moved his thumb to wipe the tears that were racing down her face.

As always. Severus was right.

She was there.

At least she thought she was..

-------

A Memorial was held for Cedric the next day following, it the last day for the foreign students, and also the last day for the Hogwarts students before break was set.

Somehow May and Dumbledore had worked something out for her to stay and aid, with the permission of Madame Maxine of course.

The Ceremony took up most of the morning, and no one had a issue with it. After all, the school lost a valuable student, friend and son.

Word got out that Igor Karkaroff had up and disappeared the morning of.

It wasn't a surprise.

Anah spent the majority of her afternoon with Harry. She reckoned he needed someone to talk to.