𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘠-𝘚𝘐𝘟

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

          "It's dangerous getting involved with her, have you talked to Megumi about your idiotic plan?" Uraume inquires, taking another shot. His drinking has increased but who can stop him when he owns the entire place. Sukuna cleans off the blood from his recent fight, sweat glistening on his muscular body. 

           "Megumi doesn't need to know anything." Sukuna tosses the dirty rag behind the counter for the bartender to deal with. Sukuna wonders what Megumi's doing but he needs to focus right now. "I need to make more money, get higher in position. I gotta take Megumi far away from this shitty place, I can't stand living here anymore."

          "Sounds like you're keeping more secrets from your boyfriend." Uraume can't say he's surprised. He should've expected that from Sukuna, he doesn't make good decisions either.

         "I'm not being lectured by an alcoholic." Sukuna grabs Uraume's drink, downing the rest of it and sliding the glass off the bar and onto the floor near where his bloodied rag might be. 

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

             "A study session?" Junpei questions as he enters Megumi's home. Itadori had sent out a message, inviting their friends over. Megumi has to catch up on his classes, he's been a little distracted lately and he has to cram in as much as he can right now. Itadori thinks it's an inane idea, especially since Megumi is supposed to be resting still.

        Inumaki and Okkotsu just arrived too with Gojo, who was an unexpected guest. "You could always drop out and become a figure skating sensation with me." Gojo shrugs, watching as Megumi highlights the parts he wants to keep and crossing out the parts he doesn't want in his essay. 

       "This essay is good." Okkotsu compliments once he finishes going over and editing one of Megumi's other essays for another course. "Really good, the lowest grade you could get for this is a B if the professor is having a bad day."

         "That's really good!" Junpei sets his stuff down, setting the drinks he brought for everyone down onto the table as well. "Hello." Junpei smiles, pressing a kiss against Itadori's cheek. 

         "Hey, babe! Thank you for bringing the drinks, you're the best." Itadori thanks his boyfriend. Junpei blushes, nodding his head as everyone grabs their drinks, thanking Yoshino for buying the drinks. 

        "I'm so stupid, I should've done more work in my free time. I did some, I swear that I did but..." Megumi sighs in frustration, covering his face with his hands. He's overwhelmed but he has always been at the top of his classes. With Sukuna and the competition, he focused more on that. Sukuna is one of the most important people in his life and figure skating practically is his life at this point but he still wanted to go to college. For freedom and because he wanted to, he wanted the college experience.