𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

   The car ride is uncomfortably silent, Megumi doesn't look Sukuna's way and Sukuna doesn't say a word. Megumi's head is pounding, a terrible feeling. Megumi could hardly sleep after all the rounds, just simply laid there as Sukuna caged him down to the bed with his body, like a crazed beast that was making sure that even in sleep, his prey couldn't escape. Megumi's body loved the attention from Sukuna but his heart felt split in two about his feelings on the situation. His mind was already made up, that this was not normal relationship behavior. 

   When Megumi was a kid, he would often sneak out his house to the gates. He'd stand there, wondering what the outside world was like. The world his parents existed in wasn't kind either. People saw him as an object, put on fake smiles to pretend to be something they're not, or even talk about him in a way where he'd be their tool to get closer to his parents.

   Yuji Itadori, that stupid... lovable brat kept him from falling into their beliefs. Reminded him that he isn't an object, he's a person that deserves love and affection and most of all, freedom.

   Sukuna really terrified him last night and left behind bruising on his upper arms, thighs, hips, and wrists as proof that what happened was real.

     When they pull up to Megumi's place, he takes off his seat-belt and before he can get out, Sukuna grabs his hand. The touch is so gentle, as if scared to touch him. Megumi tenses, body trembling slightly as he refuses to look at Sukuna.

     "Megumi, please wait." His voice is pained and it breaks down the barriers struggling to uphold around his heart. Megumi lets out a shaky breath, looking at Sukuna. "Come here, please."

    Megumi lets Sukuna manhandle him till he's seated on Sukuna's lap, facing him. Sukuna cups Megumi's face, the boy closing his eyes and leaning into his touch. "Megumi, don't desert me..."

      "You hurt me again." Megumi's voice cracks, tears swelling up in his eyes as he looks the man he gave his heart to in the eyes. Sukuna sighs, wrapping his muscular arms around Megumi's tiny waist and pulling him closer.

     "I know, fuck, I know. There's something I want to show you tomorrow. I'll pick you up tonight at nine. Just—" Sukuna raises one hand and interlaces his fingers with Megumi's, "—be patient with me, okay?"

      Megumi hesitantly nods his head, letting Sukuna kiss the top of his hand before letting him get out. "I'll carry up your stuff, don't worry about it." Sukuna tells Megumi who slowly nods, not looking at the man as he makes his way up to his place.