CHPTR 44 - Jealousy

No One ▪︎

The next day continuation.

Jeongyeon sprints towards the door, as she throws it open aggressively, like she's been waiting for this moment for years!

When she opened the door, there was a man standing there who had already been waiting for her outside. He was completely shocked and a little scared of her because of how aggressively she'd opened the door.

"Phew... damn. It's too early for me to get sweaty like this, especially when you just literally got out of the shower- like 5 minutes ago!" Jeongyeon thought, wiping her sweat from her forehead.

"Are y-you okay, c-chief Yoo?" The man stuttered, asking, looking at Jeongyeon, who's panting a little bit.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Anyways, is that the box that I ordered from Japan?" She asked, looking behind the man, where she sees the box that she ordered.

"Yes, chief Yoo, and sorry for the delay in delivery. There was a problem at the factory with delivery." The man said, and bowed his head slightly.

"It's okay, you don't need to worry about that now, it's already in here." Jeongyeon replied.

"Anyways, chief Yoo, all you can do is to sign this paper, and the box was yours." The man said, as he handed the paper and a pen to Jeongyeon.

After signing the paper with her beautiful signature, the man gave the box to Jeongyeon and left, and after that, Jeongyeon wasted no time in lifting the box towards the kitchen, and opening it aggressively.

But she suddenly stopped, as her smile slowly dropped, after realizing something.

"Why am I even so aggressive, opening this box? When I just realized you were not here. *Sighs* This box is for you."

"I ordered these Japanese snacks for you because you told me how much you missed them." Jeongyeon thought.

Jeongyeon didn't realize that her tears were already starting to fall. Her vision starts to get blurry because of her tears, as she feels her heart become heavy. She feels like she's about to break down at any moment, but she holds it in because she doesn't want to upset or bother anyone, especially her sisters.

"You told me how you crave them sometimes, because it's already been 5 years since the last time you tasted them. Fuck, I don't know why I'm even acting like you're not going to talk to me anymore."

"Stop. I don't want to cry right now. But my tears were so stubborn and they wouldn't listen to me. They won't just... stop." She whispered.

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

I miss you so much, and I want to hug you, kiss you, and laugh with you. I miss your smile, which could always lighten up my whole day. Your eyes, which had a thousand reasons to stare at. I miss you, love.

Look at this. Fuck. I swear. I am like writing a poem inside my head. *Sighs*

I can't stop thinking of you.

*RING* *RING*

I completely jumped out of my skin because my phone suddenly rang. It was ridiculous! Who even set my ringtone?

Phone Call

"Where the hell are you now, my depressed friend."

Aish, this raccoon, still calling me that!

"I'm not depresse- "

"Oh, really? You were crying yesterday, and what am I? A blind?" She cuts me off with a harsh tone.