CHPTR 23 PRT II - Taking care of a Big Baby

Jihyo ▪︎

We've just arrived at jeongyeon's house and all of us are hungry.

"Tzuyu do you already called the pizza delivery?" Sana asked, rubbing her tummy.

"Yes sana unnie, I already did." Tzu answered.

As we opened the door we heard some laughs coming from the kitchen.

"Jeongyeon unnie is already better?" Dahyun asked confused.

"I don't know. They were just sleeping a minutes ago in jeongyeon's room." Nayeon response.

*gasped* "They slept together?" Dahyun gasped while covering her mouth.

"Not that they slept together but, I think mina just accidentally sleep on jeongyeon's bed. Because when I went there tojeongyeon's room to supposed to tell mina that we're going to pick you up. I saw the tv is still on while mina holding the remote." I explained. And they all nod.

"We should greet them now, come guys." Tzuyu said as we went to the kitchen.

-

No One ▪︎

"Hi guys, hoped we didn't interupt you two." Jihyo said as they went to join mina and Jeongyeon at the table.

"Oh you're here already." Jeongyeon said smiling.

"Anyways how's your project dub? Is it done already?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yup unnie, and were going to passed it tomorrow." Dahyun response.

"Ahh, that's good to hear." Jeongyeon said.

"So mina unnie and jeongyeon unnie, how's the soup?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's perfect." Mina answered smiling at Tzuyu.

"Jinja unnie?!" Tzuyu said, and mina nods.

"It's good tzu, did you make it?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Jihyo unnie, nayeon unnie, and I was tge one who made that." Tzuyu proudly said while smiling ear to ear.

"Oww, how about this human shibaino, what did she do?" Jeongyeon asked, pointing to sana.

"Well, I was the one who tried 3 times to tell to you that you need to take your medicine earlier." Sana answered, and she rolled her eyes.

"And of course you didn't take, since you only want mina to do it to you rather than me." Sana added.

"You're scary, and mina is not." Jeongyeon said.

"And I only take it since there's a deal." Jeongyeon said.

"Yah! So you're saying that if I didn't make a deal, you'll not going to take it?" Mina started to glare at jeongyeon.

"Yup." Jeongyeon answered as she receive a smack to her shoulder from mina.

*Ding dong*

"Hmm? We have visitors?" Jeongyeon asked them.

"No unnie, that's the pizza that we ordered." Tzuyu said as she rushed towards the door and to get the pizza.

After a minute tzuyu went to the kitchen holding the 2 large boxes pof pizza and a large fries.

"That's a lot." Jeongyeon said.

"Yup, because we're hungry." Nayeon answered jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon stands up from her seat "You're not eating?" Jihyo asked.

"Nahh, I'm already full because of that soup." Jeongyeon answered.

"Me too." Mina suddenly spoke.

"Well of course you do. You eaten 3 bowls of soup because you were amazed by tge taste of it." Jeongyeon said and let out a chuckle.